Today's the day!

NerdBall72
on 12/25/08 4:41 pm - Emmaus, PA
Morning All:

Well, I leave for the hospital in less than an hour and figured since I couldn't sleep anyway, might as well say hello.

My surgery is early AM as I have to be there by 5 am... I'm excited, anxious, a little nervous but as I explained to my fiancee a large part of the nervousness comes from the unknown. I've never been thin so I'm curious about it and ow my life/body/relationships may change. Mostly, I am excited to be moving towards a healthier life style.

Wish me luck and enjoy your day!

Best,
Chanel
cleos_mom
on 12/25/08 7:19 pm - phila., PA
Hi
 GOOD LUCK to you. You will do well, keep us posted when you get out
Susan
keri2008
on 12/25/08 7:33 pm - PA
Best of luck Chanel!!  It's an awesome journey.  Please let us know how you're doing when you get home.  Lots of info and support here so keep coming back!

Keri
Elizabeth O.
on 12/25/08 8:36 pm - Millville, PA
CONGRATS!
They say it's a wild ride, let me tell you, it starts QUICK!
Saving you a spot on the bench!
Elizabeth
Surgery Date: December 9, 2008
Patricia R.
on 12/25/08 9:02 pm - Perry, MI
Good Luck Chanel,
My prayers are with you.  Soon you will be on the Losers' Bench.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 12/25/08 9:53 pm - Easton, PA
Chanel,

Welcome to the bench!  We will be thinking of you!!  All of your feelings are normal - please keep us updated when you can!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
WannaBThin4OnceInM
yLife

on 12/25/08 10:36 pm - Delaware County, PA
Welcome Chanel, I will be praying for a sfae return home and all will go well.  You will do just fine and be a happier person for it,  God bless and welcome to the losers side.

Donna

About to enjoy the first day of the rest of my life!

CherylT
on 12/26/08 12:31 am - Perkasie, PA
Best wishes! Looking forward to seeing you when you get back.

:)

Nicole0216
on 12/26/08 1:02 am - Lancaster, PA
good luck and hang on for the ride of your life. we will all be here to help you along the way
(deactivated member)
on 12/27/08 5:56 am - PA
 Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views