b-b-b-birthday pic

CherylT
on 12/25/08 9:00 am - Perkasie, PA
I dunno .... I look better in person...or at least animated lol. I added some pics to my profile that my daughter took today.

I want to add some "before" pics but not too many are on my 'puter, and I don't have a scanner here at home. Will eventually do that, and write up a profile. I'm a slacker at profiles...

SPatel4
on 12/25/08 9:04 am - Levittown, PA
Cheryl,
I remember you in February when you were still a newbie. You look amazing! Hold you head high and be proud of what you have accomplished. Happy Birthday and everybody is right you are pretty special to be born today. Take Care hope to see you at the next meeting.

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Pam Hart
on 12/25/08 9:59 pm - Easton, PA
The pics are great - and I like seeing them on the new avatar!!  You look FABULOUS dear, animated or not!!  LOL  Keep up the great work!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
New_Beginnings_36
on 12/25/08 11:22 pm, edited 12/25/08 11:23 pm - PA
Cheryl - You look WONDERFUL!! Great pics :)
PS>> Happy belated Birthday!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
CherylT
on 12/25/08 11:53 pm - Perkasie, PA
Thanks, you guys are so nice.

:)

I look at myself and see ...well, not much that I like. I zone in on the imperfections....the gap in my teeth, my hair not being styled, my facial hair...lol, my pointy features....blah blah blah. I am my own worst enemy.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views