Merry Christmas Roll Call

Jackie W.
on 12/25/08 5:11 am
My first Roll Call post, so please bear with me!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all!! 

My son (7 yo) was up at 7am this morning and already into his stocking!  DH & I were up about 10 mins after he came in to wake us up!  Opened all the presents at our house (about 1 hrs worth, yeah we are slow.....one at a time).  About 9am we went over to my parents house for breakfast and presents.  Headed back home at about 1pm!!  Yeah, most of that time was spent opening gifts (being that breakfast was ready when we got there at 9:30! We go back over at about 5:30 after my in laws come out, for dinner.  Turkey, ham, broccoli casserole, yams, stuffing, pots, etc... for dinner, can't wait! 

We were all blessed with many gifts! Thinking of the family members not with us...my grandfather passed away 7 yrs ago on the 14th, and his birthday would've been tomorrow, my grandmother and DH grandmothers!!

To leave on a little funny.....I was placing the cats gifts under the tree (packs of wet food, treats and a couple of toys.  My Aunt sent 2 cat toys, one with Catnip in them....needless to say the cats smelled the cat nip!!! And wouldn't' leave it alone!  

Sorry its so long!

There are never any problems, only solutions.  quoted by a dear and special friend!!!

My stats:
Starting weight 234 lbs    Height 5 ft 6 in
Goal in 7 months (127 lbs)
Currently: 120-123 lbs
Tops Small   Bottoms size 2!!!!
UPDATED: 11/11

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views