***Friday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 12/25/08 9:01 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
I have been sleeping later this week, and feeling guilty as you know what.  Today I am going to tidy up after last night's get together, then do some crochet.  Tonight I am meeting my sister-in-law and nephew at Neshaminy Mall for supper at the Food Court, and then a movie.  Don't know which one yet. 

Have a great weekend whatever you decide to do.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 12/25/08 9:17 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Trish & PA,
Today has me sitting here at work. Should be a fairly uneventful day, hopefully the powers that be will let us out early.
Had the kids over yesterday for dinner. I think I overdid it a bit, being on my feet so much and only being 2 months out from my hysterectomy. I'm hurting today so lots of tylenol for me.
Had a wonderful day yesterday. Gene and I enjoyed the kids and having them all to ourselves. They brought our granddog Patchy over. Our cat, Hider, didn't like her nephew very much. She spent the day either hissing from afar or hiding in the bedroom.
Hope everyone has a great day after Christmas
Ida

IdaMae

Pam Hart
on 12/25/08 9:51 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning!

Brian and I had a wonderful time with my family the past two days.  The gifts were very generous but the quality time was wonderful.  I received "two boxes of warmth" from my parents whi*****luded lots of fleece pajamas, and isotoner gloves along with a heated mattress pad and fleece lined jeans.  The fleece lined jeans are absolutely phenomenal, she got them from LL Bean.  OMG...I put them on because she wasn't sure if the size was right - (which it was) and I just couldn't believe it!!

We put a lot of our stuff away last night -have some more to do today.  We also got a few movies we wanted and may end up watching at least one of them this afternoon.

After that it will hopefully be a nap and then back to work for me tonight, but only tonight and then three days off, so that's not to bad!!

I'll spend some time now checking up on the boards, oh and I need to do laundry while I'm doing things today too.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 12/25/08 11:10 pm
Pam,

There is an LLBean store in Center Valley.  Check their website or ask Norm.  He knows where it is.  I have been there and it is pretty big.  I am going to call them to see if they carry the fleece lined jeans.  They sound heavenly!!

HG
Shannon O.
on 12/26/08 4:07 am - Reading, PA
where is center valley at?

bethmal
on 12/26/08 3:47 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Pam - those jeans sound just like something you surely need!  I hope you enjoy them - I don't know if I could wear fleece lined jeans.  I LOVE my heated mattress pad - keeps me nice and toasty.

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Pam Hart
on 12/26/08 5:18 pm - Easton, PA
It's ridiculous how cold I am any more.  My fingers and toes actually turn white when I get chilly - it seems like a disease called "reynards" disease...but it's not...just me being cold.  Hubby thinks it's hysterical.  The other day I actually got OUT of bed in order to take a hot shower in order to warm up.  I definately will get good use out of my fleece lined jeans!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bubble273
on 12/25/08 9:57 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Friday morning everyone,

Well, I was completely exhausted yesterday.  I swear after dinner at my brother's, which we were done eating by 5:00, I was ready for bed.  I couldn't keep my eyes open.  I finally got to bed by 10:00 and woke up about 8:00.  Connor slept good also, which he needed it.  A very busy few days we've all had.

Today has me doing I don't know what :)  Probably playing with Connor with his new games.  Garry will be coming to get him later on and will have him tonight also, as my dad has a party to go to and I have to work at Macy's from 6:00 to 10:00 tonight.  This is probably unbelievable to say, but I feel like shopping!!!  I have a gift card from Garry to Kohl's and also Walmart.  It's probably because I need oatmeal and Walmart still has it on sale and I have a coupon!!!  We'll see what today brings, though.  I think I'm just going to sit back and relax.  Plus, Walmart will be like a zoo today anyway.

Well, have a great Friday whatever everyone is doing!!!

Karen

CherylT
on 12/25/08 10:48 pm - Perkasie, PA

....this is the cold that doesn't end....
...yes, it goes on and on my friend...

Another day with this head cold.

Ah well, I'm starting to learn showtunes blowing my nose. lol.

OKAY, one more holiday to get through---New Year's......and it's OVER!!!

I'm sure you can relate.

Love you guys.

Patricia R.
on 12/25/08 10:59 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Cheryl,
I am sorry you are still suffering that cold.  I have the never-ending sinus infection, which sucks as well.  My sis-in-law swears by Cold MD, not sure if we can take it though.  I don't get colds, just sinus infections. 

Hang in there.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views