a WOW for me!

retta0426
on 12/23/08 1:36 pm - Middletown, PA
I'm almost... ALMOST embarrased about the WOW that happened to me tonight when my daughter and I went to get our Christmas tree.
I hadnt planned on getting one at all, however, Field of Screams was giving them away free tonight so I figured I would get one.
I really hadn't been paying all that much attention to the gentleman who helped us pick a nice sized tree, then cut it and drilled a hole in it, and put it in the car for me. As I was saying thank you and offered him a few dollars tip for his trouble, he refused the money.. and asked me if I would like to come back sometime so he could show me around and maybe take me to dinner!!! I think it took me about two minutes to realize what he was really saying. I did smile and say thanks, but I live to far away to come back , so he said that's ok, I'll drive to harrisburg. My daughter busted out laughing, got in the car, buckled Ms. Addison in and came back out and said, mom, when you are done flirting, do you think we could go somewhere warm. I looked at her, then at him and it hit me that this man (boy?) was actually hitting on me!!! I said, do you really understand that I'm old enough to be your MOTHER! His response was, sure, but you are HOT and well, if I could be blunt, you are a MILF. I think my face turned ten shades of red. I thanked him and got in the car and left very quickly! Of course, my daughter was  laughing over half of the way home.
Liz R.
on 12/23/08 8:47 pm - Easton, PA
You go girl! Even if you don't take him up on the offer it is still nice to be asked!!!

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 12/23/08 9:29 pm
Now that's an early christmas present!!  

HG
Pam Hart
on 12/23/08 10:22 pm - Easton, PA
You MILF you!!

And hey - it's the thought that counts, right?  So don't worry about taking him up on his offer - just enjoy the offer!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views