I am officially bored out of my gord

(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 12:09 am
two more hours of torture before I can leave work...oh the horror Someone entertain me pleeeeeaaaassseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (I know...i can be a bit dramatic...but humor me).

HG
Liz R.
on 12/24/08 12:14 am - Easton, PA
F-I-V-E more hours for me!! This does suck! I was hoping to get out early but there has been no mention of it as of yet! I don't have much that has to be done today (that I haven't already done) and the phone I think has rang 3 times since 8am - 2 of which were people calling to tell us they wouldn't make it in in the ice!

tick-tock-tick-tock...
(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 12:37 am
I have an hour left and just as bored!  I talked on the phone already.....Now I am gonna eat half a sandwich 

You dramatic...NEVER!

NANCYL
on 12/24/08 2:16 am - PHILA, PA
Definetely  torture for me I just got in at 12pm until 3pm and we get paid for a full day. I work in radiology who in their right mind is going to have a mri,mammo or ct today!!!!!

Then it is church at 4pm which we have to get there at 3pm because it is so crowded.

Merry Christmas!!!

Nancy
preview image
Pam Hart
on 12/24/08 2:21 am - Easton, PA
That's about how I felt at about 11pm last night.

But then the ice and car crashes helped finish my night off.

Wish you luck on passing the time!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 12/24/08 2:36 am - Eastern, PA
pbfcomics.com
lauraanne715
on 12/24/08 2:51 am - Pottstown, PA
bored.com always helps me out!! Fun!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views