Christmas Eve outfit...

EileenWalton
on 12/23/08 9:48 pm
That outfit sounds fabulous and with your red hair I'm sure you look stunning.  But I totally understand your feeling self conscious.  I feel that way most days, as well.   Hold you head up high, Liz.  You've worked hard and you are lookin FINE!
Eileen

Liz R.
on 12/23/08 9:49 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Eileen - you are too kind!
DianeMarie
on 12/23/08 9:50 pm - Delmont, PA
I can totally relate.  It's always been hard for me to take compliments.  It's very easy for me to zero in on my faults.  People made alot of comments about how I looked yesterday. (Was wearing a green turtle neck that showed off my large upper frontal assets...snort (why wont they shrink?)

They said things like.... Wow you have a nice shape and look at that waist!  I kept thinking my chest looked like jumbo jets about to take off.  When they say I'm melting away or my clothes hang on me.. i think.....oh god....do i look that sloppy?   We need to ease up on ourselves as hard as that may be.

I'm sure you look fantastic Liz!  Try to enjoy the compliments.

Diane
Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Liz R.
on 12/23/08 9:54 pm - Easton, PA
I hear 'ya Diane! I am almost 2 years out and it is still hard! Oh and don't worry - the girls will shrink! lol I was a 48DD pre-op and I just bought a new bra that is a 36C! Granted now it is more of a mission to get the "sagging bits" tucked in but anyway... I digress... lol

Thanks for the boost!

Liz
DianeMarie
on 12/23/08 10:11 pm - Delmont, PA
LOL @ sagging bits!  I was a 44DDD for surgery and my back is shrinking.  I'm about a 38 now but I'm still a DDD.  I have no "back boobs" or "side boobs" any more but I still have what's up front.  I pray I shrink to at least a C.  That is managable!   Now I gotta start working to get rid of  what I fondly refer to as "back packs".  Those two lower back boobs....snicker.
Smileycons!

Pam Hart
on 12/23/08 10:24 pm - Easton, PA
Mine stayed and stayed and stayed and stayed

And then seemingly overnight disappeared.  Apparantly my last 15 pounds was all boobage and now I try to scrape my tiny twins into something that resembles a B cup and hoping to get them towards my chest as opposed to my belly button and under arms.

It's sad, really :(

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DianeMarie
on 12/23/08 10:41 pm - Delmont, PA
I have a feeling mine are gonna look like waterballoons in stretched tubesocks......sigh
Smileycons!

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/08 10:14 pm
Liz,

The outfit sounds just right for the holiday season. It is probally a combo of being that dressed at work and everything else we fill emotion wise! But go in to the ladies room look in the mirror and say Damn I look I good! ( I do this often when home alone)

By the way we are open today too.....

Enjoy your holiday and keep on knocking them dead! 

**hugs**
Liz R.
on 12/23/08 10:21 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Beth! I might just have to do that!!! Ladies room here I come! Thank god it is a private one! lol
Arlene E.
on 12/23/08 11:07 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Liz

I'm sure you look terrific in your Christmas shirt.  It is very difficult to get used to compliments and to our new selves.  I like Beth's idea.  Keep telling yourself how great you look.

Have a wonderful holiday.

arlene 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views