Christmas Bonus

tanya72100
on 12/22/08 10:25 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Im so mad... I shouldnt be but i guess i am. I know times  are tough but why would some people get a cash bonus  and then a  some get a box of choclate.

guess what i got!! $%*^%)$)#@_)$%()$ CHOCOLATES!!!!I cant even eat them!!

tanya72100
on 12/22/08 10:32 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Ohh .. before i get flamed by anyone.. I know I shouldnt expect it or anything but weve always gotten them. And I guess i should be thankful i have a job. Ok im done ranting today!!!

tracyb330
on 12/22/08 10:50 pm - Temple, PA
Hey,
Sorry about the bonus thing. How was WV? If I don't talk to you I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Take care,
Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Pam Hart
on 12/22/08 10:50 pm - Easton, PA
I know how you feel - and you are right - it's not to be expected....but annoying all the same.

One year for nurses week, our managers got us all these "bendy" "gold" bracelets that said something like "nurses week" on them.  The thing is they were more like something a 3 year old would wear - you could bend them to your size and weren't even a complete circle - they were open in one area - and to give you an idea of the quality even further - turned many of the nurses wrists green.  Talk about being appreciated.  I think they cost about ten cents each.  I actually told my manager, next time instead of doing something cheesey and tacky like that, don't do anything at all.  Because instead of congratulating us, you insulted us.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tanya72100
on 12/22/08 11:01 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA

Im just pissy because i do ALL the Accounts Rec. ALL!!! Its not an easy job by any means!!

And I work as hard as everyone else. It makes me have a bad attitude which i dont like at all.

I guess I should be happy I didnt get a fake gold bracelet. LOL

Oh and WV was good. no rain or snow. Cold as all heck but fun.

Im just glad my hunny is home!!

jojobear98
on 12/23/08 1:21 am - Gettysburg, PA
We got a choice of a coffee mug or lunch bag that proudly advertises our organization. We should receive it in 4-6 weeks.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Jayne
on 12/23/08 2:27 am - Swiftwater, PA

Yep.. a little impersonal for the gifter to present you with box of chocolates.  Well,you can always re gift ti someone else and get something for yourself with that $$......

I know I'm in the 'just be thankful you have a job' group this year.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views