Happy Hannukah and Merry Christmas!

Liz R.
on 12/22/08 8:59 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Everyone! Not sure who will be online over the next few days so I just wanted to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HANNUKAH! May you have the brightest of holidays and enjoy the true gifts of the hoilday season, our health and our families!!

I am truly blessed to have all of you in my life and feel honored to call you my friends!

Happy Holidays!

Love You All!

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/08 9:19 pm
Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to everyone!  We all have much to be thankful for this year. 

HG
keri2008
on 12/22/08 9:41 pm - PA
Happy Everything to Everyone!

Keri
Pam Hart
on 12/22/08 10:07 pm - Easton, PA
Same to you and to all!  We definately have much to celebrate this year, these friendships included!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 12/22/08 10:18 pm - Boothwyn, PA

DITTO LIZ! I wish everyone healthy, happy and safe holidays and travels - and thank you all so much for being my support, comfort, wisdom and encouragement this year - I honestly don't know what I would have done without all of you.

Wishing you all the best that life has to offer - Happy Holidays!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bubble273
on 12/22/08 10:42 pm - Levittown, PA
Right back atcha!!!  DITTO to everyone here, whatever holiday it is you celebrate, make it a good one!!!

Karen

Arlene E.
on 12/23/08 3:15 am - Philadelphia, PA

To All of My Friends

Have a safe, wonderful holiday.  Let's count our blessings and enjoy being with family and friends.  

Hugs to All

Arlene 

CherylT
on 12/23/08 4:15 am - Perkasie, PA
Happy Happy!

New_Beginnings_36
on 12/23/08 6:58 am - PA
Happy Holidays everyone!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Jackie W.
on 12/23/08 11:59 am
Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

Thank you everyone for the warm wishes!!

I'm thankful for all the research I've done to lead me to where my life is today!  I'm thankful for finding OH and all the people I've met in my time on here.  Thank you for welcoming me to the PA Boards, you really are a wonderful group of people!

There are never any problems, only solutions.  quoted by a dear and special friend!!!

My stats:
Starting weight 234 lbs    Height 5 ft 6 in
Goal in 7 months (127 lbs)
Currently: 120-123 lbs
Tops Small   Bottoms size 2!!!!
UPDATED: 11/11

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views