IAM BACK

bcutekitty
on 12/22/08 12:35 am - Philadelphia, PA
i havent been on in a couple days just havent felt comfortable sitting at this desk but wanted everybody to know iam back and thank you for all my well wishes i want to tell everybody that is thinking about having a tummy tuck and they are scared dont be it really wanst that bad alittle sore but not as bad as i thought and the end result is sooo worth it but thank you everybody!and a BIG thank you to my mean girls i wouldnt of made it thru this without you guys!  

Pam Hart
on 12/22/08 12:51 am - Easton, PA
Welcome back!  Glad to hear you made out well, I've been reading the updates and what not as they have been posted!  Continued healing!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 12/22/08 12:53 am - Easton, PA
Welcome back! We've been thinking about you! Hope that the healing continues to go well! Cna't wait until it is my turn - years from now! lol

Liz
dit657
on 12/22/08 1:37 am - Boothwyn, PA
Welcome back and glad to hear you're feeling pretty good - glad the pain isn't too bad, either - there are a lot of you guys out there healing from PS right now and nobody seems to be complaining about too much pain. I keep looking at all my sags and bags and wondering if I'll be brave enough to do it someday.

The boards have been kind of quiet - I think everybody is busy getting ready for the holidays, but we're all still here lurking and reading.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bubble273
on 12/22/08 1:41 am - Levittown, PA
YEAHHHHHHHHH, Kim!!!  I'm really glad that everything went so well with you.  Take care and welcome back!!! 

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 12/22/08 1:44 am
Welcome back!  I am glad you are doing so well.

HG
keri2008
on 12/22/08 2:23 am - PA
YAY!! Welcome back.  Glad you are doing so well.  It was wonderful to see that you posted.

Keri
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/08 2:50 am
Kim.,
You are looking amazing and doing better each day ...It was pleasure to be there for you because that is what friends do and more importantly it is what the mean girls do! We don't leave each other when we need each other the most  if anything we are like mosquitos and you can not get rid of us! 

Love you ...

A fellow mean girl! 
rita61677
on 12/22/08 3:00 am - Philadelphia, PA
Kim - I was going to knock on your door the otehr day but I wasnt sure if you were up for company. Glad to hear you are feeling so good. Ill stop over after christmas to check on ya. if you need anything holler down the street and ill come help ya out!!!!!!!!
Nicole0216
on 12/22/08 6:35 am - Lancaster, PA
welcome back
once the swelling goes down which could be months
we should all have a new body reveal night out
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA