My turn to ask for prayers

Pam Hart
on 12/22/08 3:30 pm - Easton, PA
Shilpa,

I can only echo what everyone else has said - thankfully you guys are OK and so are your neighbors.

Please post when you can, and let us know what else we can do for you.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Arlene E.
on 12/22/08 8:35 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Shilpa

I am so sorry that you and your family have to go through this.  You are all in my thoughts and prayers.  Thank goodness no one got hurt.

Arlene 

(deactivated member)
on 12/22/08 9:13 pm
Shilpa,

I am so sorry you and your family are going through this.  Also, my prayers go out to you and your neighbors!  How horrible!  I had something similar happen to me 2 months after I bought my house.  The previous owners had lied about knowing the heater was dangerous and it malfunctioned while I was at work.  Luckly, I decided to leave work an hour early that day.  My dog was gated in the laundryroom where the heater was also housed...she would have been dead if I hadn't gotten home when I did.  She ended up in the vet hospital for a few days and I ended up in the ER for smoke inhalation...luckly, thats all it was, a ton of black, thick, oily smoke all over the house.  When the heater repair man can out (it was february and I NEEDED heat so the pipes wouldn't freeze) he said he was the one that told the previous owners that the heater was hazzardous and needed to be replaced.  I ended up taking them to court soley because they lied about knowing about the condition of the heater (they were real jerks to deal with anyway) and won.  Who would lie about something that could cause harm or death to others just to save a few bucks!! 

Please know I am thinking about you!

Heather
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/08 10:09 pm
Shilpa

I am so sorry that this happen but you, family and neighhbors are in my prayers. Let me know if  you need anything.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views