Shocked and Sickened

R K.
on 12/21/08 5:41 pm
On December 21, 2008 at 6:03 PM Pacific Time, Mary Ivins wrote:
 It is interesting.   And ashame that one person can turn so many people to argue over him.  And he's not even worth it.  The people who feel otherwise just didn't know him well enough to see what an obviously BAD person Andy was, is, and will always be.   This surgery doesn't change bad people into good people.  It changes their appearance.   That's it.

If he shows up here, or if I hear of him using another one of my peers, I will no longer hold back my true feelings.   By hiding what truly happened between him, and I, and so many others isn't helping anyone.  It's leaving a door open for someone else to be hurt by Kovatch.  I refuse to sit silently this time and watch.
I hear what you`re saying. My guess to is that if somebody has that predator nature this would be a good hunting ground. Many are dealing with emotional issues and self esteem issues and can be vulnerable. The thought that somebody could use that sickens me.
I don`t know the individual or the story but judging by some posts I`ve read something smells fishy.
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
EvJane
on 12/21/08 9:40 am - Glenshaw, PA
What is R & R??
Pam Hart
on 12/21/08 10:24 am - Easton, PA
Rants and Rave boards where people go to complain about whatever is bothering them that day...in their lives...in general...on the boards.  It also turns into a slander fest depending on the topic.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shan08
on 12/21/08 10:57 pm - the Skook, PA
Mary,

let me say 1st that i have no idea what's up,
but i had to tell you that i love your post.
you rock, girl

~Shannon

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
Mike M.
on 12/22/08 2:01 am - Langhorne, PA
I think it would be very helpful if someone would post a link to the "slanderous and nasty remarks made about Andy K." so that we can all read, digest and form our own opinions.  Otherwise let's just end this chain now before we start fighting amongst ourselves for no real good reason.

Thanks everyone!
J. M.
on 12/22/08 6:23 am
Well hello, Mr. I'm Not on the Boards Anymore.     ???

~ Jen   

Mike M.
on 12/22/08 6:44 am - Langhorne, PA
I'm really not on the boards all that much any longer... but I was asked specifically to check this out as I've had a lot of experience with Andy... both in person and on this board.  Out of respect for all parties involved... and because I don't know many of the details behind the personal situations that exist between Andy and some members of this board (whom I consider friends), I'm not going to comment any further.

Thanks!   
J. M.
on 12/22/08 7:11 am
eeee-z. I was just teasing u

~ Jen   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA