Shocked and Sickened

(deactivated member)
on 12/20/08 2:37 pm - Breinigsville , PA
I am shocked and sickened to hear about and subsequently read the slanderous and nasty remarks made about Andy K. on a PUBLIC FORUM!! Talk about kicking someone when they are down! Unbelievable. Thankfully Andy is doing well and will be OK. I have known him alot longer than any of you and he is a good man who has made a few mistakes and is trying to get his life back. He is an excellent father and is very caring. I have yet to meet the person that has not made poor choices.
lauraanne715
on 12/20/08 8:51 pm - Pottstown, PA
I am sorry that you are so upset I have never seen a thread like that...but I know that this board the PA board does not make nasty remarks about ANYONE.  We keep our board quite nice and supportive.  Andy was one of the best posters on this forum until he moved and I know that many many people on this board simply adore him. 
I can not believe anyone here has made such remarks. If it was made here then it just had to have been an outside person posting here on our forum.  The people on the PA board are the most caring, most supportive, most kind people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and it upsets me that you have made this blanket accusation about people on this board.  If there is evidence please show it--because I will not believe that anyone on this board made derrogatory remarks about anyone. We are each others lifeline and take that seriously--it would do no good to slam someone.

I am sorry this has happened--but I do not think you shoould accuse a whole board for the action of one or two we may not even know.

Thank you.

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/20/08 9:16 pm - Breinigsville , PA
Please go to R&R-I refuse to return there.  There are links. My anger is directed toward those that would make such horrible remarks-NOT kind and supportive people- many of whom DO reside on OH. I was just VERY angry when I posted.
Pam Hart
on 12/20/08 10:34 pm - Easton, PA

Thank you Laura.

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 12/20/08 10:33 pm - Easton, PA
I know abou the R&R board, and also the entire situation of which you speak.  And you have a right to be angry because there is no need for public slander against anyone about anything.

However...your anger should have been directed towards the people who made the comments, not on a board where there was no such talk.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 12/21/08 12:44 am - Lancaster, PA
I agree with Pam. There has been no slanderous talk, or talk at all for that matter on this board. So if you would like to direct your anger appropriately, I suggest the R&R board. We have had nothing to do with this.
Ready4 AChange
on 12/21/08 8:00 am, edited 12/21/08 8:05 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Sorry,
Haven't seen anything like that. You also posted on the Maryland board and no one knows what you are talking about either. Maybe if you post the link that may be helpful. I like Andy he is really nice and loves his kids. I miss him on this board if he is reading this....Take care Andy.....

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

(deactivated member)
on 12/21/08 8:10 am - Eastern, PA
On December 20, 2008 at 10:37 PM Pacific Time, mdb124 wrote:
I am shocked and sickened to hear about and subsequently read the slanderous and nasty remarks made about Andy K. on a PUBLIC FORUM!! Talk about kicking someone when they are down! Unbelievable. Thankfully Andy is doing well and will be OK. I have known him alot longer than any of you and he is a good man who has made a few mistakes and is trying to get his life back. He is an excellent father and is very caring. I have yet to meet the person that has not made poor choices.
The fact that Andy is a congenial guy and has been a source of inspiration for many members of our PA WLS family does not change the fact that he has repeatedly and heartlessly manipulated good, caring people to his own advantage.

I will not air my dirty laundry in public, but suffice it to say that my firsthand experiences with him have taught me the hard lesson that he is not to be trusted and is NOT a good person.

R K.
on 12/21/08 8:40 am
Interesting thread. After surfing the various boards it`s always concerning to see two groups of people have such different views of a person.
"If I only had three words of advice, they would be, Tell the Truth. If got three more words, I'd add, all the time."
Randy Pausch
Mary Benford
on 12/21/08 10:03 am - Emmaus, PA
 It is interesting.   And ashame that one person can turn so many people to argue over him.  And he's not even worth it.  The people who feel otherwise just didn't know him well enough to see what an obviously BAD person Andy was, is, and will always be.   This surgery doesn't change bad people into good people.  It changes their appearance.   That's it.

If he shows up here, or if I hear of him using another one of my peers, I will no longer hold back my true feelings.   By hiding what truly happened between him, and I, and so many others isn't helping anyone.  It's leaving a door open for someone else to be hurt by Kovatch.  I refuse to sit silently this time and watch.

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views