*****Sunday Roll Call*****

DianeMarie
on 12/20/08 5:06 pm - Delmont, PA
Good morning.

We are in the Christmas Home stretch. UGH.  I am still not ready but I'm more ready than I've been any other Christmas season.  Usually I'm not done until Christmas Eve.  I've gotten ALOT of my shopping done already.  That's a huge miracle for me.

Work is getting crazier by the day.  I feel for anyone that has to work retail for Christmas.  If it doesnt jade you....you are truly blessed.

I'm happy to say since my fill on Friday the scale has started to move again.   Friday I was 216.9 and today I'm 213.  It was really frustrating when the weight stalled before my fill.

My plans for the day are to Make my Monday health & beauty order and then spend the rest of my shift making sure I have everything stocked.   After that home and exercise and rest!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
shoutjoy
on 12/20/08 8:36 pm - Culpeper, VA
Good morning!

Today is church and a party at the parsonage.  That's about it.  I started working on an old cross stitch that I was supposed to complete by last May.  Talk about procrastination!  That is keeping me busy during this tough time. 

I wish you all a great day!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

lauraanne715
on 12/20/08 8:57 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!

well I have not been able to post last week much because it was just an insane week at work.The week before Christmas with 7year olds!! AHH!!  We had a christmas pageant, a christmas dinner, an honors assembly, a dress down day, an arts and crafts party, a movie time, ugh ..the list just goes on and on!! Plus I did actual teaching in there too!!! LOL

Today has me grading tests and doing homework assignments.  Then I will probally relax for awhile.  This week I just have to get through Monday and Tuesday with my students then I will be off till January 5th!  YAY!!!

So hopefully I will get what I need to get done early and then relax!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

octoberangel73
on 12/20/08 9:31 pm - Akron, OH
Good Morning,
 This morning I got started by making Cinnomon dough Bears to make pins for the girls at work. Going down to my sisters later this morning to make cookies with her & mom. Gonna be fun. Hope you all have a great day!
 Merry Christmas
   Anne

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Patricia R.
on 12/20/08 10:17 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Diane and Everyone,
Boy, what a wonderful day yesterday.  We had our family's Christmas yesterday.  My kids were all here, and so was all of my family, except my niece.  She dissed us to go to Montrose with her best friend to play in the snow.  My daughter told my Mom about her pregnancy by playing Scrabble with her and purposely putting "PREGNANT" on the board on her first turn.  Mom was thrilled.

Today has me heading out to church to work in the nursery.  Then, I hope to take my son out to lunch before he heads out to his Dad's for their dinner.  After that it is Eagles and crocheting. 

Have a great day.

Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 12/20/08 10:29 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all!!

We got back in from Jersey very late last night.  We ended up not having the holiday party because many who were coming were snowed in due to over 12 inches of snow at their houses.  So Brian and I stayed at my parents house and helped mom bake and what not.  I got to see some friends which was nice and all in all just got to relax!!

Today I want to tell hubby at least for a little while to stay in the c omputer room so I can wrap his presents.  I picked up some things on Friday as surprise gifts....

I also need to go through our linent closests and put stuff into space saver bags.

Because we left before the snow really hit here (we have probably about 4-6 inches on the ground here...) our driveway, walkway, etc is one solid block of ice and snow...so I will first go out and lather it with a lot of ice melt...and then hubby and I will try to shovel slush and ice - should be fun.

I also have sooooo many pictures on an SD card that I never downloaded - and would like to do that before Christmas so I don't have all them AND Christmas to do at the same time.

His parents talked about coming up - but I'm gonna try to tell them not to based on the weather and the fact that Brian and I just want a day by ourselves.  Since we've moved here, there has yet to be a weekend that someone hasn't been over.  Not that we don't enjoy our friends and family - but some "us" time would be nice, too.  Perhaps a movie and cuddling on the couch later today!

That's it from me!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
nikkib1216
on 12/20/08 10:55 pm

well today i am going to mom's house.  it's her birthday.  then back home to start wrapping.  this should be fun considering my 6 yo wants to be by my side 24/7.  haven't been able to spend much time with her.  i have been working 10 hr days 7 days a week for the last month.  thank god for christmas shutdown.  15 days off.  tuesday is my last day.  

Have a good day
Nikki

Michelle U.
on 12/20/08 11:56 pm - Corning, NY
Well, I am shoveled out from the 14 inches we got on Friday and now there is supposed to be another 6 inches today and tomorrow...guess we will have a white christmas!!  Today we have a 1yr olds birthday party to go to and a christmas party at my friends.  It is a caroling party but I think they will all be out caroling before we get there.    I have not been on at all in about 2 weeks...kinda depressed and missing my family.  Wont get to see them unitl mid january :(  Anyhow, hope everyone else has a nice Sunday!

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
Nicole0216
on 12/21/08 12:38 am - Lancaster, PA
Hi all. I have been dealing with some swelling that has been coming on after being up and around. It has been very uncomfortable, but I have too much to get done so I cannot just sit with my feet up. So today I have a few more gifts to buy, then we will hang out and watch a movie. No doubt by then I will feel like a beach ball again.
Anyone have any suggestions for the swelling?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views