ONEderful ONEderland!!!!!!!!!

tracyb330
on 12/20/08 9:56 pm - Temple, PA
I finally did it. I am under 200 pounds.....yeah. I am 199 pounds. That sounds wonderful to say. To date I lost 91 pounds and I'll be 5 months out on the 23rd. This has been a wonderful journey but lately it's been hard. I have never dumped because I have never eat something to make me dump. I took a bite of a cookie the other day and I felt guilty. It's hard with all the chocolate, cakes and cookies around. Doesn't anyone send fruit anymore...lol. My husband got a huge Godiva gift basket from his company...go figure. I guess it's normal for this time of year. I should hit the gym more but I have so much to do. My daughter is home from the Army for the next 2 weeks so I'm sure she can help me so I can get to the gym more than 3 days. I know I shouldn't beat myself up about that. 3 days is better than nothing but my goal is 5 days a week. I'm sure after the holidays I can go back to that. It's hard playing Santa...plus my mom has colon cancer (just found out) so I've been helping her get ready for Christmas and they live an hour away. Ok, I'm done. I really just wanted to post my weight. I am 5'9" and have no idea what my goal is. I'm thinking 160 but I guess I'll know when I get there.

Happy Holidays.
Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
shoutjoy
on 12/20/08 10:11 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

This time of the year doesn't keep hard times away.  It would be nice if it did.  Just know that you are not alone.  Some of us are in maybe a different boat but in the same pond.  We need to rig a safety line between us all and gain strength in knowing we are together.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Pam Hart
on 12/20/08 10:31 pm - Easton, PA
Tracy,

Congratulations on entering ONEderland!  It's an awesome place to be in!!

Yes, the holidays make for stressful times...both emotionally and physically and can reak havock on your schedule.  Do the best you can and keep telling yourself that you are a priority.  It's not easy to do - but little things here and there!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Michelle U.
on 12/21/08 12:01 am - Corning, NY
Hi Tracy,

Congrats on makeing it to under 200!!!!!  What a great feeling I bet that is for you!!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
cleos_mom
on 12/21/08 12:12 am - phila., PA
Congrats on getting into onderland, I always said I just wanted to under 200 & that would be fine, because anytime I went on a diet I could get to 203 but never under well to be under 200 is an accomplishment to be proud of and you will keep on going like I did
Susan
Nicole0216
on 12/21/08 12:33 am - Lancaster, PA
congrats
CherylT
on 12/21/08 9:17 pm - Perkasie, PA
Congratulations!! That is a wonderful milestone!

Shan08
on 12/21/08 10:25 pm - the Skook, PA
WOW!  That's awesome!
Geez I'm no where near the 100's.
Guess you had a lot less to lose!
I'm really happy for you though,
keep up the good work!

~Shannon

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
dit657
on 12/22/08 12:31 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Tracy!! I know how great I felt when the scale went under 300 so I can only imagine what under 200 feels like - but someday I'll be there with you!! You've done an outstanding job - and some times are easier than others, but we're all in this together and  you know you can post here anytime you need a boost or a butt kicking!! I need one myself right now - between company, being sick and the holidays my poor bike hasn't seen my butt in way too long.

We have a lot of goodies coming into our office now too - most I can just ignore - well, I ignore all of them since I know I dump, but some are more difficult than others. Today someone sent in chocolate covered bing cherries from Harry & David's - oh baby, they are so good, but now they're just a fond memory for me because as good as they may be they're not worth the miserable dumping epsidoe I know they'll cause - or the calories that are going to stick with me to boot!! LOL!!

Again, congratulations - I'm so happy for you!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Melanie B.
on 12/22/08 2:11 am - Doylestown, PA
Congrats Tracy! That is a ONEderful accomplishment.

I am at 204 and REALLY REALLY want ONEderald by Christmas morning, though I'm not banking on it since all the holiday stress has me binge eating.

I hope you have a ONEderful holiday and enjoy having your daughter home.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views