****Saturday Roll Call****

Patricia R.
on 12/19/08 1:41 pm, edited 12/19/08 8:33 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone
I had a wonderful day Friday.  Isabel and I had a blast with the gingerbread house.

Saturday has me baking cookies and entertaining my family for our Christmas dinner.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bubble273
on 12/19/08 1:49 pm - Levittown, PA
Well, since I just got home from Macy's at 12:30, I figured I would post on the roll call already.  Good night or good morning, Trish!!!

Tonight I had to work at Macy's from 6 to 12:15.  It was kind of boring.  Not many sales, but a lot of straightening up and putting fitting room away.  There were 5 of us on tonight and it was nice to get to talk to them for more than a minute!!

Today I am heading to Macy's for a 12-hour shift starting at 10:00 in the morning and working until 10:00 at night.  I think it's going to be very busy.  There's a one-day sale today.  So people will be flocking in with their coupons.  And then I'm scheduled for Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 12 p.m.  So I'm going to be all Macy'd out this weekend!!!

Well, hope everyone has a great Saturday.  If you're at the Oxford Valley Mall today, I'll be there all day working, so come visit me.  I'm in the Better Sportswear department.

Karen

DianeMarie
on 12/19/08 4:26 pm - Delmont, PA
Morning!

I was supposed to get up at 3:15AM for work but Stubby woke me up and decided he wanted outside.  Couldnt get back to sleep so I got up and I'm already showered and dressed for work.

I work from 5AM - 1:30PM today.   Luckily I will have 2 hours to work on putting up my order before the customers start coming in and they start bothering me to help out up front.  I never really cared for the Christmas Season and I like it even less now since I work retail!

I had my first fill yesterday and all my restrictions have been lifted.  I can start exercising again!

Not too many plans after work but I do believe a nap will be in order!

Have a great weekend!

Diane
Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
shoutjoy
on 12/19/08 9:19 pm, edited 12/19/08 9:19 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

Nothing planned for today.  We are still praying for miracles in finances and jobs.  Today is snowy and cold.  It is very pretty.  I am thankful we don't have to deal with traffic, super highways, or accidents.  It has its advantages living in a small town.  

This is a joyous season regarding of daily issues.  I hope it is for you too!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

CherylT
on 12/19/08 11:59 pm - Perkasie, PA
Hi everyone,

Today I am sitting back and re-grouping.

Yesterday I lost my job. Today I am going to make plans for finding another one that is better. I was really upset at first, but I'm not anymore. I hated that job. It was killing me and I never saw my kids. So now I'm glad I don't have to work there anymore.

Everyone have a great weekend and enjoy yourselves!

(deactivated member)
on 12/20/08 12:06 am
Good morning! 

I am feeling a bit rough this morning.  Rolled in at 5:30 this morning after being out with some of my favorite post op buddies last night.  Got in 2 1/2 hours of sleep before I had to get up for my weekly session with my therapist.  I am about to head out to a 6 year olds birthday party and then I have to hit the mall to finish my shopping.  Hopefully, after that, it is home to take a nap....i have a winner of a headache today! 

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views