What a WOW!!!!!!!! - alittle long

rita61677
on 12/18/08 8:42 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I went to Target yesterday morning to pick up somehting to wear xmas eve. I saw this cute sweater dress and I thought No way crocheted is going tomake me look bigger than I am so I fuigured lets try it on and see, I try on a Large - thinking in my head this is going to be too tight. SO I in a bra and panties in the dressing room and I havent had a 360 degree view of myself in awhile and Im looking at this girl in the mirror thinking "who the hell is that???" then I think these are those skinny mirrors that some stores have. SO back to the story ... i try it on and its kind of cute on me, still not sure whether or not to buy it. I go out adn am speaking to the woman working at the fitting room and she asked whether i wanted it ... i told her i wasnt sure. Then i proceed to ask her if they have "skinny mirrors" in the dressing room - she looks at me like Im insane and said "honey, do you thinkyou're big? bec. you're not your skinny." (WOW #1)  im thinking to myself "is this chick insane". then she says that dress is really cute and i said yea i like it but im not sure. she says "that cant possibly fit you." i said "why its too small right???" she said " ummm...sweetheart, you arent a large, maybe a medium if not a small." (WOW#2). then i said well it  was just hanging on me so i went back and got the medium but didnt try it on until i got home.... i tried it on for my hubby and my 5 year old daughter - my daughter said "mommy, skinny mini" and my husband almost passed out. i dont wear dresses but it did look pretty hot. ill have to take pics and try to post them so you can all see.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/18/08 9:07 pm
On December 19, 2008 at 4:42 AM Pacific Time, rita61677 wrote:
I went to Target yesterday morning to pick up somehting to wear xmas eve. I saw this cute sweater dress and I thought No way crocheted is going tomake me look bigger than I am so I fuigured lets try it on and see, I try on a Large - thinking in my head this is going to be too tight. SO I in a bra and panties in the dressing room and I havent had a 360 degree view of myself in awhile and Im looking at this girl in the mirror thinking "who the hell is that???" then I think these are those skinny mirrors that some stores have. SO back to the story ... i try it on and its kind of cute on me, still not sure whether or not to buy it. I go out adn am speaking to the woman working at the fitting room and she asked whether i wanted it ... i told her i wasnt sure. Then i proceed to ask her if they have "skinny mirrors" in the dressing room - she looks at me like Im insane and said "honey, do you thinkyou're big? bec. you're not your skinny." (WOW #1)  im thinking to myself "is this chick insane". then she says that dress is really cute and i said yea i like it but im not sure. she says "that cant possibly fit you." i said "why its too small right???" she said " ummm...sweetheart, you arent a large, maybe a medium if not a small." (WOW#2). then i said well it  was just hanging on me so i went back and got the medium but didnt try it on until i got home.... i tried it on for my hubby and my 5 year old daughter - my daughter said "mommy, skinny mini" and my husband almost passed out. i dont wear dresses but it did look pretty hot. ill have to take pics and try to post them so you can all see.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great WOW!!  Enjoy feeling hot...you deserve it!! 
HG
Laureen S.
on 12/18/08 9:29 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Rita,

That's a great WOW evening and I'm so happy for you, congrats and enjoy showing off that new "skinny" body of yours, I know I enjoy wearing dresses again!

Best wishes for a Happy Holiday season!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

keri2008
on 12/18/08 9:45 pm - PA
Congrats!!  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy - hard earned wows!!!

Keri
dit657
on 12/18/08 10:28 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Merry Christmas to YOU!! That has to be one of the best gifts you'll get this holiday season. I'm so happy for you - you had to feel like a million bucks!! Wear the dress proudly - you've worked hard for it.

Kathy

ps: Where can I get one of those 'skinny mirrors?'

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Arlene E.
on 12/18/08 11:32 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Happy Holidays to you too, Rita.  Glad you had such an awesome experience.  

Arlene 

ShaunainHarleysville
on 12/18/08 11:41 pm - Harleysville, PA
Now THATS a good WOW!  Sweater dresses can be TOUGH!  Great and enjoy the new you!  Make great choices and that "you" can last you a LIFETIME!

Shauna
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
EileenWalton
on 12/19/08 12:06 am
Happy Holidays to you, as well.  So glad you had such a great shopping experience.  Many more WOWs are heading your way...
Eileen

jesikalee
on 12/19/08 1:13 am - PA
That's wonderful! Enjoy it!
Cant wait to see pics, I bet you look great!!!

Jessica

Jessica

New_Beginnings_36
on 12/19/08 6:30 am - PA
Rita - That's awesome! Congrats on all your wow's :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views