They really do love me!

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/08 1:45 am
That's cause you are so loveable!  Happy bd!

HG
Laureen S.
on 12/19/08 1:56 am - Maple Shade, NJ
You are special and I'm glad they went out of their way to show it!!! 

Happy Birthday, in case I'm not around when the actual day is, hope it's the best one ever and that they just keep getting better from here on!

Hugs to a very special person!  Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Arlene E.
on 12/19/08 2:35 am - Philadelphia, PA

Happy Birthday Mary.  You deserve to be treated in that special way.  You are one special chick.

Arlene 

cleos_mom
on 12/19/08 7:20 am - phila., PA
Happy Birthday Mary
Susan
bubble273
on 12/19/08 1:55 pm - Levittown, PA
That is sooooooo nice of them, Mary!!!  Glad you work in such a great place.

And I can't believe you're only 25.  I'm jealous!!!  Oh, to be 25 again :)  Well, not really, because that would mean that I weighed over probably 270 pounds at that time.  So I'll stick with my age right now.  I'll be 36 on ground hog's day!!!

Happy early birthday, Mary!!!

Karen

WannaBThin4OnceInM
yLife

on 12/21/08 4:55 am - Delaware County, PA
Hi Karen, I just wanted to tell you  how great you look.  I took a look at all your before and up to date pictures and was totally amazed.  What caught my eye is that I had my surgeru back in March 2008 and noticed I started darn near same weight as your starting weight and yet I am nine months out and although I am very proud of my 110 pound lost I kniw it should be more right now or that as of nw I should  still be loosing and I am not it all came to a sudden stop for me and honestly I am quite discoraged right now.  If I was to be at weight you were at or if I was at least in the ball park of it that would mean right now to make the 1 year out I would need to loose another 80 plus pounds in the next 3 months and that is just not happening.  I know we all loose different but i can't help to feel I am doing something wrong right now.  any input would be greatly welcomed I just want to be under 200 and have a long way to get there at only 1 pound a month at this rate. 

But with that said you look beautiful...congrats

Donna

About to enjoy the first day of the rest of my life!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views