They really do love me!

Mary Benford
on 12/18/08 11:39 pm - Emmaus, PA
Today's my last day of work before my birthday, and every time it's someone in the office's b-day, we get them cake and balloons, and a small gift.

The office went to a special bakery that catered to diabetic customers, and got me completely sugar free chocolate cupcakes with sugar free vanilla icing, and sugar free sprinkles on top!

I can't believe how absolutely out of their way they went for me <3   I really do appreciate it!!!

I also got a dozen beautiful yellow roses!!!!

I feel so incredibly special lol.

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Liz R.
on 12/18/08 11:41 pm - Easton, PA
So nice of them!!!!

Oh and we really do love you too! Happy Early Birthday enjoy the cupcake and the roses!

Liz
EileenWalton
on 12/18/08 11:45 pm
That's because you are so incredibly special.  Enjoy the goodies and have a wonderful birthday!
Eileen

R K.
on 12/19/08 12:12 am
So are you going to say your age? Ever have a desert from Vegan Treats in Bethlehem? I don`t think they`re sugar free though.
Mary Benford
on 12/19/08 12:41 am - Emmaus, PA
I'm unfortunately going to be 25 LOL   

But this should be the best year of my life so far!   Hell, I get to marry my bestest friend <3

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

keri2008
on 12/19/08 12:18 am - PA
Happy Birthday Mary!!!  And that's wonderful news!  When people take the time and effort it's such a sweet gift.

Keri
ShaunainHarleysville
on 12/19/08 12:32 am - Harleysville, PA
How nice!  No one has ever done that for me so I understand how that must feel!  I love you too and am thankful for you birthday all of those TWENTY ONE years ago!  You are incredibly special...I mean, look at who picked you to be his WIFE!!!

Shauna
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
Nicole0216
on 12/19/08 1:22 am - Lancaster, PA
OMG YUM you lucky girl
R K.
on 12/19/08 1:40 am, edited 12/19/08 1:41 am

Happy Birthday

dit657
on 12/19/08 1:44 am - Boothwyn, PA
Happy Birthday!! And people will always amaze you when you least expect it! They sound like a great group of people to work with - my boss bought me sugar free dark chocolate from one of my favorite chocolate 'stores' for Christmas - but no roses!! They sound beautiful, too. Enjoy every moment of your special day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views