What a fun place

pieparty
on 12/18/08 12:35 pm - Milroy , PA
This site ROCKS ! I love getting on here and reading all the posts, it just makes my day. I was at my son's seventh grade chorus concert tonight and all the kids did an awesome job. I was glad to be able to sit down and relax and read up on the posts for the day. Gotta love this place.
Patricia R.
on 12/18/08 1:37 pm - Perry, MI
This is my OH Family.  The wonderful folks here got me through my waiting period before my surgery, and my first year post-op, which went uneventfully, but had its special moments with its awkward questions.

I am so glad that you are part of the fun, because the more the merrier here.

Do you have a surgery date yet?  Where are you in your journey?  You may have posted it previously, but I have been inconsistent in reading all the blogs the past few weeks.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

HopefulFuture
on 12/18/08 1:43 pm - Boston, MA
Yes, it sure does!  Glad you like it here as much as I do :)  We are happy to have you here!!

Lisa :) 

Pam Hart
on 12/18/08 5:37 pm - Easton, PA
It's ridiculous how much I love coming here.  I'm almost 'bummed' when I sign on and there hasn't been as much "action" as I'm used to.  Sick I tell you, sick!  Glad we can all have fun together!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
J. M.
on 12/18/08 7:32 pm
I never left . I read everyday, just havent really posted....not sure why. nothing to really say i guess???? weird for me considering i ALWAYS have something to say.

but thanks for the HIJACK. Good to know you missed me. I missed you at the last meeting

~ Jen   

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/08 9:19 pm
Yeah...we do rock!!
Nicole0216
on 12/19/08 1:31 am - Lancaster, PA
Not only do I love this site. But I genuinely love the people. Most I have met in person some I have not but I love them all just the same. Never understimate the power of a support group. This board will mobilize when one of us is in trouble. Each person is unique and special and has so much to offer. I look forward to adding you to that list.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views