I want my money back!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/08 1:53 am
I always laugh when you mention fuzzy butts LOL...waht a great name for a doggy day care.  It is an event in itself getting big dogs into the car LOL

HG
MikeB
on 12/18/08 10:43 pm - Pottstown, PA
Heather that's pretty funny. I'm hear to tell you that it takes a lot longer than three months to have that not be your first reaction.   It happens from time to time for me although I don't jump around and wave my hands a sream obsentities.   I have been startled Now if that happens I am generally ****ing my right hand ready to hit someone.   Don't worry the further up in rank you go the less you get startled.  Especially if you start sparring. you confidence level goes really high.  Mine was pretty high for a while then I was boxing with Mr Nackord and he broke my nose.  I haven't sparred much since but I'm dyting to get back to it.   Anyway thanks for the laugh.

Mike
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/08 1:56 am
You are welcome for the laugh LOL

I startle all the time...but I usually don't react so strongly!  I startle alot around the office, just turning a corner or coming out of the bathroom and someone is on the other side of the door.  I sure hope it becomes less as I go along.  And, I certainly hope I don't start clocking people instead of jumping LOL

ShaunainHarleysville
on 12/18/08 11:38 pm - Harleysville, PA
I for one will be announcing myself from the next town away...   HiyAAAAAA!!!

Shauna
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
EileenWalton
on 12/19/08 12:02 am
OMG...you are too, too funny.  And now we know where you get your sense of humor.

Just one question.....you actually said the "F" word in front of your parents!
Eileen

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/08 12:27 am

who do you think taught me the "F" word?  (my dad, NOT my mom....although she has been known to drop it on occasion too).

After all...we live in the home of the World Pf.....ing Champions yah know LOL

DebiMcK23
on 12/19/08 12:16 am - Aston, PA

When I was taking the kick boxing classes, Mark used to say my biggest weapon was my mouth.  If something ever happened, I should scream and scream and scream...  then kick them in the balls.  Not karate, but good advice...  lol

303/197/153

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/08 1:57 am
we have learning the knee to balls move...It always makes me smile for some reason LOL
bethmal
on 12/19/08 12:31 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Heather - you are such a comedienne!  Your posts crack me up.  Sorry to hear the karate classes still make you scream like a girl.

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/08 1:58 am
They say screaming is good for the lungs.....I am going to have really strong lungs.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views