I want my money back!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/08 9:34 pm
As most of you know, I am taking Karate classes...about 3 months now I think.  Karate classes aren't cheap.  I feel like I am learning how to defend myself....get a bit more confident each week....I have a long way to go before I can put Chuck Norris to shame, but I am getting there.

Well, last night I was at my parents.  It was just me and my  mom...my dad was out with my brother.  I am getting ready to leave and my mom opens the back door for me.  My dad is standing on the other side...neither of us heard him pull up in the drive way or come up the back stairs.....He scared the hell out of me.  I screamed like a big sissy freak!!  Not only did I scream....I did the whole girly jumping up and down, waving my hands, closing my eyes, high pitch sreaming thing, which of course, made my mom scream.  WTF....  My dad was laughing hysterically. I standing there yelling "f*ck f*ck f*ck!!" along with a stream of other colorful words.  I was so pissed off that I reacted like a big wussy girl!!!  Later, he calls me on the phone and says "boo!   you better ask for your money back from the karate school...cause you suck!" LOL 

I think I need remedial karate lessons......

HG
Mary Benford
on 12/18/08 9:40 pm - Emmaus, PA
Hahaha    Oh HG, I would have reacted the same way.   It's just a natural reaction.   Karate classes or not, you're still going to act impusively!

Yay for us being a bunch of sissy girls!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/08 9:57 pm
Maybe the sissy girl reaction is a good thing...cause once we stop screaming we can kick some ass and they wont see it coming!!

HG
Mary Benford
on 12/18/08 10:02 pm - Emmaus, PA
That's right.    we act all sweet/innocent/and weak.   Then bring on the crazy ninja atack!!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

keri2008
on 12/18/08 9:43 pm - PA
The ONLY important thing in that experience is:  DID YOU PEE YOUR PANTS?

k
(deactivated member)
on 12/18/08 10:02 pm
this is just between me and you ok? so don't tell anyone ...cause you know I hate sharing my deep, dark, private and personal things on OH......but yeah...i peed just a little bit...Of course, that just made my dad laugh even harder...he scared the **** out of me....

hg
keri2008
on 12/19/08 12:12 am - PA
rofl
Patricia R.
on 12/18/08 10:05 pm - Perry, MI
Oh Heather,
I laughed so hard I cried.  I would probably have done the same darn thing.  While you may be taking the karate for three months now, it has not become integrated into your whole personality yet.  Give yourself time, and work on your mind as well as your physical training. 

I might just take karate some day.  Working and traveling into Philly has always kept me on guard at times.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/08 1:51 am
That's what I keep getting told in class...that it will take time for it all to become 2nd nature for me.  I need to have more patience with myself.

HG
dit657
on 12/18/08 10:34 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Your dad should have been thanking his lucky stars that your karate mind didn't kick in and you didn't kick the sh*t out of him out of reaction!! Don't go turning your belts in yet - you're still just a beginner.

I thought for sure I saw you at Fuzzy Butts Doggy Daycare on Route 202 last night - I was there picking up my BIG 20 pound furball when this other woman gets out of her SUV and opens the back and drops a ramp - okay...what the heck is she loading - first she brings this one HUGE dog out and gets it in - looked like a damn bear - I'm thinking she's done - then she brings another one out just as big!! God bless her! It was dark so I couldn't tell what kind they were - sort or looked like St Bernards or something...but I thought of you and your two babies and loading them into a car and started laughing like crazy!!

Now get back to class and kick some a**!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views