Recipes for seafood

tanya72100
on 12/18/08 3:15 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Id like to make either a seafood dip or seafood salad..

Anyone have any good recipes. I love the adelphia seafood salad but i know it loaded in fat with the mayo/sauce. Any ideas??

Oh and how do you eat your fish?? lemon? Im craving the little shrimpies and fishes!

Liz R.
on 12/18/08 4:11 am - Easton, PA
Humm I usually eat it just pan fried in olive oil, maybe a little garlic powder and lemon pepper or old bay. Also good is coat it in a bit of parmesan cheese and pan fry it - I know this is a bit higer in fat but for me it satisfyes that "fried" crunchy need without the carbs of bread crumbs. I also like doing it in packets of aluminum foil in the oven.

Hope this helps your cravings! *(or makes them worse! lol)

Liz
Shannon O.
on 12/18/08 4:59 am - Reading, PA
a good seafood dip is this...

fave white fish... brushed with olive oil and salt - baked until done...

then mix reduce fat cream cheese, old bay, lemon juice... those 2 things to taste... then heat in the nuker until melted... then stir in some monteray jack cheese... then when fish is done flake it and then stir it in too... I just play with this for what I'm in the mood for... you can do this also with shrimp and crab... when we eat this we either use choke leaves, slices of bread, or pita...

dawgpound215
on 12/18/08 9:45 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
ohh nevermind i dont think this counts.......

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/08 12:48 pm - Poconos, PA

**snicker, snicker...tee hee**

I've seen a few of your posts tonight...You're quite the comic! In a good way of course.

tanya72100
on 12/18/08 9:44 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
nice!!! Funny guy!!

dawgpound215
on 12/18/08 12:51 pm - Philadelphia Area, PA
I know all the outta work comics and i wanna be one right?!?!?...........lol

Pam Hart
on 12/18/08 6:00 pm - Easton, PA
Got a thing for pics tonight do we???
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 12/18/08 6:02 pm - Easton, PA
I don't know how much sugar or anything is in it...but I swear...my new favorite way to eat shrimp is to put some "emerils southwest seasoning" on it....let it sit in the fridge for a little bit, then pan fry it w/ some non stick cooking spray.  You could also not buy into the whole emeril thing and make up your own spice rub which i've done in the past as well.

Also...a little pat of butter...some olive oil....lemon zest...garlic powder...black pepper....salt....all to taste...sautee.  I ate this a LOT early post op and it was like a mock shrimp scampi, very yummy.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views