Repeat after me...I will NOT eat sugar...

retta0426
on 12/18/08 8:23 am - Middletown, PA
Heather Heather Heather!!! I know exactly how you feel! The last couple weeks have been pure hell. One of the girls that works in a different division said to me today, how the heck do you do it, your division always has food, how do you resist? My response, I can't and it's killing me everyday! I know I can't/shouldn't have the cookies, the junk they put out everyday, but I try a bite anyhow. I'm going to do what you did, put signs all over the office, sugar is the devil, sugar is poison, no more sugar for me!!
Tomorrow is going to be even worse, someone is bringing in chocolate peanut butter cake for one of the girls birthday on saturday. She said, well, isn't it your birthday too, I said AH NO, it's my surgery anniversary, which means I CAN"T have the cake! I'm tempted to call off so I'm not tempted tomorrow!!!
If I go in, I'll be posting on the board every ten minutes, begging for help to resist!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/18/08 9:42 pm
Good luck with resisting that cake!!  That's a tough one!  You know there will be someone here to help you resist if you need the help. Congrats on the surgiversary! 

HG
dawgpound215
on 12/18/08 9:19 am - Philadelphia Area, PA

bubble273
on 12/18/08 9:25 am - Levittown, PA
OMG!!!!  There is something seriously wrong with you!!!  You are not even right....as I LMAO!!!

Karen

dawgpound215
on 12/18/08 9:29 am - Philadelphia Area, PA

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/08 9:43 pm
dawgpound215
on 12/18/08 9:37 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
somebody left these at the office......

KimZ
on 12/18/08 10:39 am - PA
Seriously Patrick - you are out of control tonight!!  Funny as hell - but out of control.

Kim

pieparty
on 12/18/08 12:28 pm - Milroy , PA
OMG ! I can't decide whether to laugh or cry. At this point I think I am doing both. I know how you feel with the sugar thing. I am still pre-op and that is my biggest nemesis. I am hoping that after surgery I will be too afraid to even try it. Anyhow You are all so funny I am sitting at my computer laughing like crazy reading all these posts. I love it. Facing life, the good and the bad and even the sweet, with humor is certainly the way to roll. Hang in there, the cravings always pass just take it a minute at a time. And try to keep the chanting to a minimum. LOL
(deactivated member)
on 12/18/08 9:49 pm
I am a strong believer in facing life's challanges with humor....I face everything with humor as a matter of fact!  LOL 

I have only chanted a little bit so far today...but I think I also have 1/2 the office chanting with me...there is strength in numbers LOL

hg
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views