Stupid weather!!! Stupid Philadelphia. lol

dawgpound215
on 12/18/08 9:46 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Its all his fault.....

deeg
on 12/18/08 11:40 am - Quakertown, PA
LMAO!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!
Patricia R.
on 12/18/08 1:21 pm - Perry, MI
I totally understand the angst about the flights.  My daughter flew in Tuesday evening and the weather was just plain nasty all over this area, but they got about 5 inches of snow in Detroit, her city of origin.  She sat on the tarmac for an hour waiting to be de-iced, with the Munchkin on her lap.

As for the slingshot, does your BF have an older brother or young uncle that could hang out here while he is in your neck of the woods.  I am only 30 minutes from Philly International. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 12/18/08 5:57 pm - Easton, PA
I agree...change plan...you fly there...and then when you come back, bring some nice florida weather with you, would ya?

Just wanted to let you know I will be thinking of you guys and hope all goes according to plan!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tanya72100
on 12/18/08 9:41 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Ha ha .. All brothers are married. Hes the oldest, almost 40.. and last one to get married. Hopefully before im 40.. lol

Thanks everyone.. Its sleeting here right now:(

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views