Stupid weather!!! Stupid Philadelphia. lol

tanya72100
on 12/18/08 2:54 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Can you sense alittle attitude. Kelley my bf is suppose to fly in tomorrow night (Friday) at 10 pm.. Good for him because the NWS is calling for 10 inches of snow here !!!! OH lovely!!

So anyone wanna pick up my bf in the philly area and sling shot his ass to me here .. LOL

PLEASE WEATHER GODS, be nice to me!!!!

Rant over...

dit657
on 12/18/08 3:00 am - Boothwyn, PA
Last I saw anything Philly and south was only supposed to be rain, so keep your fingers crossed, cause the airport is south of the city so hopefully he'll be able to get in okay - of course it depends on where he's coming from, too...

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tanya72100
on 12/18/08 3:01 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Im hoping for RAIN ONLY!! NO ICE, WINDS or anything weird!!

He's coming from sunny orlando!!

keri2008
on 12/18/08 3:05 am - PA
I'll do the rain dance AND keep everything crossed for his timely arrival in Philly.  :0)

Keri
EileenWalton
on 12/18/08 3:53 am
Are you crazy???  YOU should be flying to Orlando!  LOL

I don't think weather will be a problem coming into Philly tomorrow.  Traveling back to Schuylkill Haven might be a different story, however.  Good luck.  I hope all goes well.

Eileen

CherylT
on 12/18/08 4:15 am - Perkasie, PA
Anyone wanna slingshot me a bf too??

I'll assume my Johnny Bench position...

lauraanne715
on 12/18/08 8:18 am - Pottstown, PA
Too Funny!!!  I am actually picturing you doing that !!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Melanie B.
on 12/18/08 8:11 am - Doylestown, PA
book a hotel at the airport incase you cant' drive home..could be fun

lauraanne715
on 12/18/08 8:19 am - Pottstown, PA
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!! But the sling shot comment was TOO FUNNY!!!! I am still laughing!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

tracyb330
on 12/18/08 8:43 am - Temple, PA
Hey Tanya,
Tell me about it. My daughter flight lands at 3:45 tomorrow. If he was coming in early we could have went together. I heard it's only going to rain there but I am prepared for it to take FOREVER to get there but I don't care. My baby is coming home...only for 2 weeks then the Army will take her away again :(

Good luck!
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views