** THURSDAY ROLL CALL **

Nicole0216
on 12/17/08 10:21 pm - Lancaster, PA
Liz i hope you feel better and that the pouchie thing was isolated.

Today I am hoping to work on the 600 slides that jason scanned to the computer of my childhood pics. My goal is to work on them and get them burned to  DVD and send out to family for christmas. it is quite a walk down memory lane. Since these have been on slides they are pics that they have not seen in decades.

Other than that, just hanging around the house. Will try and make dinner for jason tonight.
Patricia R.
on 12/17/08 11:38 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Liz and Everyone,
I had a blast with my granddaughter last night.  She was wearing a shirt that read, "I'm the Big Sister."  I am so excited.

Today, I have my teaching to do, then I have an appointment with my ENT, and then home to clean, bake and other junk.  I was originally scheduled to see my therapist, but I cancelled due to the impending weather.

Hugs,
Trish 
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 12/18/08 12:05 am - Easton, PA
Trish - I must have missed something - is your daughter expecting? IF so CONGRATS!!!

Liz
Patricia R.
on 12/18/08 1:45 am - Perry, MI
 The shirt was my daughter;'sway of telling me she is pregnant.

I didn;'t know till then.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 12/18/08 1:02 am - Easton, PA
So was that your daughters way of telling you she was pregnant?  And your way of telling us?

SOOOOO happy for you guys!!!  Now you'll have TWO little munchkins to spoil rotten!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 12/18/08 1:43 am - Perry, MI
 Exactly how she told me.  I was so ecstatic.  

Hugs,
Trish
Albert Schweitzer

keri2008
on 12/18/08 2:50 am - PA
Congratulations Trish!!!  I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Keri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views