Just excited and wanted to share.......

jojobear98
on 12/17/08 8:44 pm - Gettysburg, PA
This afternoon at 3:30 I have my appointment with my Neonatologist. And we will get to find out if it's a boy or girl! Woo Hoo I am so excited!

Also this appointment will measure the baby and check for things to make sure it's growing properly. They will check me once a month from now on to monitor size and growth.

My family jokes around and is torn about what we all want. Bottom line is we are happy with either of course but it's fun to tease each other.

I am also excited because I am at a loss for names! So if I know which sex it is, it will let me focus on names more. And any suggestions from you guys is always welcome.

Boy names........must start with a "J"

Girl names.......anything is up for grabs. I like different names but nothing funky.

My current kids names are:

McCoy Michael

Sawyer Robert

Riley Ann

So keep your fingers crossed that the baby doesn't have it's legs crossed and we can know the sex!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Pam Hart
on 12/17/08 9:06 pm - Easton, PA
Whoo hoo!!  Sounds soooo exciting!!!  I hope the baby cooperates!!

My all time favorite (which will also be the name of a daughter of mine if I ever have one) is

Raevyn Elizabeth  (Pronounced like Ravyn)

Have fun picking out names!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 12/17/08 9:06 pm, edited 12/17/08 9:07 pm - Easton, PA
Woohooo congrats!! Here's to hoping that the baby is spread eagle!

Chris loves the name Wyatt for a boy - I am not all about it though - names we have agreed on are Wesley, and Matthew michael. For a girl we like Amelia.

Good luck with picking a name!

When are you due?

jojobear98
on 12/17/08 9:16 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I am due April 28th. Although all of my other seet babies came exactly 14 days early so will this one be the same or the oddball? LOL

A boy name has to start with a "J"...........hence my stress! Tradition is DH's family, all men have a name that starts with a "J" and they are running out of names!

thanks for the good luck wishes.........doc told me to have some caffeine about an hour before I come in so baby is moving around good so we will see!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

keri2008
on 12/17/08 9:35 pm - PA
How exciting!!!!!!  I love the names you already have chosen for your children so I have no doubt it will be something unique and wonderrful!  Good luck and have fun at the doc appt!

Keri
Nicole0216
on 12/17/08 10:13 pm - Lancaster, PA
that is exciting. good luck
bubble273
on 12/17/08 10:42 pm - Levittown, PA
Hi Jojo,

Your boy names are very unique.  I love the name Riley for a girl.  When I was pregnant I was trying to come up with names and it is so hard.  But I really liked for a girl Bailey and Kathleen.  And I also like Kaitlyn, but there are so many Kaitlyns, though I really like that a lot.

Boys names are even harder.  My son is Connor Joseph.  I wanted him to be Mason Joseph, but Garry said he didn't want his son named after a jar.  He's such an ass.  And I hear the name Mason all the time now.  I still love it very much.

But Js I would say Joseph, James, which I'm sure your family already has some of them.  How about Jackson or Jack.  You could go with Jordan, either boy or girl.  Joshua, Jeremy, Justin, Jason.

Good luck!!

Karen

dawgpound215
on 12/18/08 9:07 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Karen , like this? 

or maybe ....

or possibly...?

bubble273
on 12/18/08 9:20 am - Levittown, PA
LOL.    Aren't we the funny guy today!!!

Great new pic, Patrick!!!  Looking good, my friend!!

Karen

dawgpound215
on 12/18/08 9:26 am - Philadelphia Area, PA

keep this up and youll give me a big head.....

Stock Photography - young man pointing
at reflection
in mirror, side
view, close-up.
fotosearch - search
stock photos,
pictures, images,
and photo clipart

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views