I Believe in Santa Clause

Shan08
on 12/17/08 8:00 am - the Skook, PA

Isn't it great when things just work themselves out like that!?
And it's even cooler you recognized the blessing :)

take care,
Shannon

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
GD_007
on 12/17/08 11:00 am - Drexel Hill, PA
You are my hero - I've only "heard" about people doing what you just described.  Now I get to say I actually KNOW somone who did it!!

Next - I need to find someone who was in the audience for the "MasterCard Wedding"...
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/sex/a/mastercard_wed.htm

Later,
-GD
tammypa
on 12/17/08 9:56 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Shilpa,
They must think you are a little loony to be so happy to get let go sooner rather than later.
That is incredible news though. I am so happy that it worked out for you. You could not have
planned the timing any better - well I guess maybel you could have gotten a couple of extra days off - just kidding.
Congratulations on the new job - I know that you are going to do wonderful.
Tammy
Laureen S.
on 12/17/08 11:30 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Hey Shilpa,

I'm late to the party, but hey that's a great gift.  Guess you are doing something right. . .  just don't spend it on "candy" (lol). . .  or your penance might be to hand over that dough to the poor box. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dawgpound215
on 12/18/08 10:07 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Im not believing in this guy anymore.....

Santa Chop Your days of sleigh pulling are over my old friend but you will look great above my fire place.

Ho Ho Ho.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views