I Believe in Santa Clause

SPatel4
on 12/17/08 5:41 am - Levittown, PA
Okay everybody knows that I got a new job but was in a kind of pickle because my current job does not end until next week and my new job wanted me to start next week as well. Well the president of the company just called a company wide meeting to thank us for all the hard work and to tell us what a hard decision this was to let us go but that our last day is this Friday the 19th!! WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAT?? Then HR came to us and told us that we are indeed going to be ending our current jobs in the 19th so guess what I still get my severance from the old job and I get to start my new job on Monday the 22nd without any added stresses. One more thing I am grateful for. I love everybody who listened to me rant on and on . I love you guys and will be seeing some of you tonight at the post-op Barix meeting. I am so doing the HAPPY DANCE at my desk. OOPS people are starting to look at me funnily. LMAO!!!

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

(deactivated member)
on 12/17/08 5:49 am
Shilpa

That is an awesome Christmas gift! I know how stressed you were over the whole ordeal! See you tonight.
HopefulFuture
on 12/17/08 6:04 am - Boston, MA
Wow Shilpa, that is truly amazing!  That is SO wonderful the way this all worked out for you!!  Congratulations again!!!

I'm sorry I won't get to see you at the Barix meeting tonight, but I'll definitely be thinking of you and everyone and I can't wait to see you the next time I'm in town!!!

Lisa :) 

SPatel4
on 12/17/08 6:09 am - Levittown, PA
Lisa,
Thank You so much. I am truly blessed to have friends like you. We will miss you tonight but the next time you are in town let us do something together okay??

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

HopefulFuture
on 12/17/08 6:12 am - Boston, MA
You got it, Shilpa!  That sounds really great!!  Can't wait to see you again!!!  Have a terrific time tonight. 

Lisa :) 

Laureen S.
on 12/17/08 11:28 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hijack!

Lisa, I just LOVE your new avatar!!!  You look great little sister!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

HopefulFuture
on 12/18/08 1:57 am - Boston, MA
Awwww, you're the best Big Sis a girl could ever ask for!  Thank you SO much!!!

Lots of hugs, 
Your Little Sis :)

Arlene E.
on 12/17/08 6:19 am - Philadelphia, PA

Things worked out for you -  yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!   See ya later at Barix.  Can we watch you do the Happy Dance?  By the way, I love your new avatar.

Arlene 

SPatel4
on 12/17/08 6:28 am - Levittown, PA
Thank Arlene and I will do my HAPPY DANCE when I see you tonight!!

-Shilpa

Pam Hart
on 12/17/08 7:11 am - Easton, PA
That's AWESOME!!  I know it was such a source of stress for you, and I'm glad it all worked out.  And of course....we're always here to listen just like you are always here to listen to us!!

I bet if you ring a bell off of Santa's sleigh, you'll be able to hear it.  (If you haven't seen "The Polar Express" then that sentence makes no sense to you...)

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views