Protein Powder

Shannon O.
on 12/17/08 12:05 pm - Reading, PA
umm yes you can return them... I returned my 2 containers of nectar crap and got something else... if you use the unflavored protein mix you need to add flavor to it... I also liked the chike stuff... it costs a lot but good stuff...

such as this... for a shake...
1 scoop of unflavored powder
1 packet of sugar free carantion instant breakfast- chocolate or vanilla or strawberry
1 cup of skim milk
1 cup of ice
Blend away....

or this for protein pudding...
1 box of instant sugar free pudding
2 cups of skim milk
1 to 2 scoops of protein powder
blend away

MAMA2TWINZ
on 12/17/08 8:23 pm - COLLEGEVILLE, PA

So tell me more about this Chike?  I know a few that say they like it, but I don't know what flavors....thanks!

Pam Hart
on 12/18/08 6:40 pm - Easton, PA
My husband, who has never had surgery (and doesn't need it) fell in love with the banana chike at my pre op visit and still loves it.

I happen to like the orange one....but I have to add either more water or more milk than what it calls for because they are to sweet for me.

Otherwise, they are pretty good.

While on the subject...my fav was

Nectar Cappuchino
NSA CIB Chocolate
Milk

I would mix this in a blender with ice or even nuke it just till warm (if you over heat protein powder it turns into a congealed mess) and it tastes like a nice mocha cappuchino....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tammypa
on 12/17/08 9:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
If you did not have surgery yet - you might want to wait.
After surgery your tastes may change and you could end up liking
the cherry.
Tammy 
MAMA2TWINZ
on 12/18/08 2:03 am - COLLEGEVILLE, PA
Thanks for your reply....I bought these pre-surgery at my pre ops, can't take them now!!
keri2008
on 12/17/08 9:55 pm - PA
CHIKE IS THE BEST.  In my humble opinion.  Only kind I use at all anymore.  They have Banana Magic, Strawberry Burst, Orange Creme, Chocolate Bliss and Very Vanilla.  I love them all.  Banana and Cherry are my favorite but I use the others as well.  Chike is more expensive but I think more than worth it.  It has a lot more vitamins and nutrients for hair and nails than any other protein powder I've seen.  It's very high quality and always sits easy on my pouch.  I order mine from here, which is the same place I order my vitamins:

http://www.celebratevitamins.com/

Click on "shop"

Keri

HopefulFuture
on 12/18/08 1:52 am - Boston, MA
Hi Keri!

I have 1 or 2 single serving Chike powders (Orange Creme) that I am not using.  Would you like me to send them to you?!

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views