new friend at Barix Tonite

sbrunell
on 12/17/08 6:13 am - Bensalem, PA
Please offer a warm welcome to Jimmy....He works w/ me and is a Dr. P post op Patient. He just got home on Friday.....

Just thought I would drop a note.

Take care,
Steve 
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

HopefulFuture
on 12/17/08 11:00 am - Boston, MA
Welcome home Jimmy, and welcome to OH!!!  My name is Lisa and I wasn't at the Barix meeting tonight.  I actually live in Boston, but I had my surgery done in PA (also with Dr. Pupkova!) and so I post to the PA board instead.  I do make my way back to PA for a few of the meetings each year so hopefully we'll get to meet in person one day.  Until then, I look forward to reading your posts on here :) 

Lisa :) 

GD_007
on 12/17/08 11:01 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Hey that Avatar is so nice - I might have to report it to OH!! :)
-GD
HopefulFuture
on 12/17/08 12:18 pm - Boston, MA
Hahahahahahahaha!!!  Don't report me ;)  Thanks very much Greg!!!

Lisa :) 

GD_007
on 12/17/08 11:00 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Welcome Jimmy!
-GD
dawgpound215
on 12/17/08 11:29 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
Hi Steve.......I know Jimmy too......aka killer............lol............he used to coach me at wrestling when i was in high school many many moons ago. I ran into him again tonite at the meeting and hes doing awesome.

Pam Hart
on 12/17/08 12:00 pm - Easton, PA
Steve,

Sorry I couldn't make the meeting.  I can't even say I was doing some WLS friendly because I was making non WLS friendly cookies for my family holiday party on Saturday.

Anyway - wanted to extend another welcome offer to Jimmy and say hello!  I do hope we get to meet soon - another Dr. P fan club member!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 12/17/08 9:48 pm - PA
Welcome and hello Jimmy!
Dennis Belk
on 12/18/08 2:41 am, edited 12/18/08 2:41 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Steve,
Jimmy's one of the crew now. He's been around and we're glad to have him. We could use all the guys we can cause, as you know, the women rule.

Later,

Dennis
Pam Hart
on 12/18/08 6:14 pm - Easton, PA
Ahem....

no matter how many of you there are women will still rule.

It's just the way it is.

You know I love all you guys, right???

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views