I thought I had lost my mind....

Pam Hart
on 12/15/08 5:59 pm - Easton, PA
So I posted about 2 hours ago....just killing time at work.  Got a little a busy....closed down the computer...reopened it and look...OH is almost brand new.  Weird!!

I actually closed IE and restarted it because I thought the computers were going crazy...then I noticed the "look at the new OH" tag on it.

I like it.....but will have to get used to it.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 12/15/08 7:46 pm - Easton, PA
threw me for a loop this morning too!

Liz
jojobear98
on 12/15/08 8:30 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I knew they were changing things last night. I was just hoping it wasn't going to have a bunch of glitches and we wouldn't be able to get on or have troubles but it seems to be working just fine.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

bubble273
on 12/15/08 10:18 pm - Levittown, PA
You ain't the only one, girlfriend.  I almost didn't know how to get here to PA and felt completely lost :)  But I found you guys...don't know if I will be able to the next time, but I found yas for now!!!  Just kidding.

Karen

DianeMarie
on 12/16/08 1:46 am - Delmont, PA
Hi Pam!

I havent posted in a while and I stopped by to say hi.  When I saw the new page I thought I had gotten lost!  It will take some getting used to.

Hope you are well.

Diane
Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
CherylT
on 12/16/08 3:35 am - Perkasie, PA
I'm diggin' the new look....I think. After I get used to it....

HopefulFuture
on 12/16/08 4:26 am - Boston, MA
Hahaha, me too, Pam!  I kinda like the new look too :)  May take some getting used to, but I like it!

Lisa :) 

dit657
on 12/16/08 10:03 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hey, since we all look so different now maybe they thought it was time to give our 'home' a new look, too!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 12/16/08 11:05 pm - Easton, PA
very good, Kathy, very good
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views