Gas Anyone....

dreamgirl119
on 12/15/08 10:32 am - Lansdowne, PA
I am having a terrible problem with GAS.  My co-workers are complaining and anytime the dog runs away you know its bad. Is their anything I can take?
Liz R.
on 12/15/08 7:56 pm - Easton, PA
I believe that the product is Devrom that helps with the smell. GasEx can help if you feel the bloated yucky feeling.

Hope this helps!

Liz
DianeMarie
on 12/16/08 6:41 am - Delmont, PA
I have been taking GasEx.  Have been pondering trying beano.   I'll have to take a good look at the Gas products when I'm making my order tomorrow night.  I'll let you know if I find anything interesting.

Diane
Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Pam Hart
on 12/16/08 6:54 am - Easton, PA
Liz is right...

The product is called Devrom.  I think you can only get it online...but I could be quite mistaken in that fact.  I have to order some.  It is an "internal deoderizer" or something to that effect...you might still have gas, but it don't stink any more (I believe the saying is "so you think your **** don't stink?" and now you can say "well at least my gas doesn't")

I've heard RAVE reviews about it from people on this board.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Dolores O.
on 12/17/08 6:19 am
Man, I thought I was the only one suffering.  I remember I read about this before surgery...didn't have ANY gas issues until October....I can take Gas-X, other gas products and it doesn't help. 

I am constantly passing it when I sleep and when I wake up, I have to spray the room freshner to get rid of the scent. Uggghhhh

I also thought about Beano...please let me know if it works.  I am sick of having gas and having to go into the stairwell and bathroom to pass it. 

Dolores~

levittown_loser
on 12/18/08 1:26 am - Levittown, PA
Devrom is just going to cover the issue.   Are you on a good probiotic?   This will help fill your rerouted guts with good flora to combat the gas.   

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views