Uses for S.F. Syrups

deebatt
on 12/14/08 6:58 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
Help!!

I keep seeing mention of the DiVInci and Torani Sugar Free Syrups.  Now i know that they are used in coffees, but what else are you all using the syrups for.  I would love to get some and need some ideas on how to use them. Most things like that i have a habit of buying and letting them rot in my pantry.  As i get closer to the reality of WLS I find that my interest in cooking has returned, and i would love to incorporate some flavors. 

Cant wait to see the ideas from the group!

huggs
~Denise
~ Denise 

Pam Hart
on 12/14/08 7:04 am - Easton, PA
I use mine in the greek yogurt.  Greek yogurt plain tastes like sour cream.  Add some fruit and some sf davinci syrup (or fruit and splenda...or sf jam...or sf jello crystals..take your pick) and it's wonderful - and 17gm of protein in 6 ounces!

I've also used a little bit on top of sf ice cream as a topping (but they are thin syrups...so it's not like adding a real "topping" onto it...basically just flavor)

I've heard of people using them in recipies for flavoring cakes and what not....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 12/14/08 8:56 am - Reading, PA
here is what I have used mine for...

flavoring sugar free cakes- like the sweet and low cake mix
Shelly's nuke cakes
my fruity protein shakes
my protien pudding
homemade sugar free jelly
knox blocks
mock fruit icey drinks
pancakes (shelly protein ones)
sugar free cookies
sugar free frosting
protein ice cream

and there is a lot that I'm forgetting about too...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views