lets all wish Tammy well on her plastics

cleos_mom
on 12/14/08 12:29 am - phila., PA
Okay now it is Tammy's turn with plastics lets wish her well and a speedy recovery .
her plastics sre on Friday 12/19 at PAhospital

GOOD LUCK TAMMY WITH A SPEEDY RECOVERY

we all  have to be better for NYE so we can all go out & welcome in the New Year
Luv Ya
Susan
Laureen S.
on 12/14/08 1:08 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Tammy,

Wishing you well as your journey continues, may your recovery process be as painless as possible!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole0216
on 12/14/08 1:37 am - Lancaster, PA
good luck tammy
speedy recovery
Patti M.
on 12/14/08 8:28 am
Good luck Tammy!  Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Patti      
Melanie B.
on 12/14/08 9:26 am - Doylestown, PA
This is great! Everyone's getting plastics. Best of luck Tammy, can't wait to see the results.

I can't wait to join you all.

bubble273
on 12/14/08 9:43 am - Levittown, PA
Good luck, Tammy!!!  I know you're going to do great.   Wow, another hot momma is on her way to being an even hotter momma!!!!

Karen

Arlene E.
on 12/14/08 9:50 am - Philadelphia, PA

Tammy

Tag - you're it.  Well now it's your turn.  I wish you a speedy recovery and fabulous results.

We need to all celebrate!!

arlene 

SPatel4
on 12/14/08 10:07 am - Levittown, PA
Tammy,
Good Luck with you Plastics. I know you are going to be one hot smokin' momma. I can't wait to see your results. I will call you and come by to see you.

Hugs,

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

jackie j
on 12/14/08 11:32 am - Glenmoore, PA
Tammy, speedy recovery as painless as possible!!!!   Good Luck!!  Boy, are we going to have some show-offs at the next PA pilgrimage!!!  Can't wait!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

(deactivated member)
on 12/14/08 11:45 am
Tammy...good luck!  Here's to a speedy recovery! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1893 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1989 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2675 views