the dress, the tan and the girls.....

Melanie B.
on 12/13/08 8:42 am - Doylestown, PA

So we attended my holiday party last night at the Crystal Tea Room in the Wanamaker Building. It was very nice and I was able to see several associates I hadn't seen since pre-op in August. Needless to say jaws were on the floor. It was a wonderful night for us. I felt pretty, sexy and confident. Amazingly I have been much smaller in the past and never felt as good as I do now. I'm assuming some of that simply is maturity, but nontheless is was a nice feeling.

Here's a picture of the finished product with my very handsome husband. Even he looks happier :) Oh and Pamela, yes, that's the very sexy push up bra I am wearing.'

scottandmelanie3.jpg picture by mbittar

We stayed at a hotel last night in Philly and then met my inlaws and our 2 year old for an amazing day. We went to the Holiday Spectacular at the new Comcast Building (awesome, go if you can) and then we went to Macy's and went through the Dicken's Village, saw the fat guy in the Red Suit, and then watched the Magical Chirstmas tree light show.

I walked so much today and never once felt winded or tired. Truly my Christmas miracle.

Pam Hart
on 12/13/08 12:46 pm - Easton, PA
Wow - you two make quite the couple!  Looking fabulous!!  And I put on a tank top over one of my "very sexy push up bras" just this morning...and they look fabulous (small, but fabulous)

Glad you had such a wonderful day and evening - live it up girlfriend!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 12/13/08 7:53 pm - Pottstown, PA
You look amazing!!!!  Wow!! What a beautiful couple!!  Congrats on having such a great night!!!

Laura 

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/14/08 12:08 am
You look just amazing I think what caught my eye was the sparkle in your eyes. Plus what a hot couple you two make.

Keep working it Melanie!
Laureen S.
on 12/14/08 1:18 am - Maple Shade, NJ
You look great!  and having had a similar experience with the "jaws dropping" this weekend, I must say, this is simply an incredible 2nd chance at truly living life, being a participator, instead of a spectator!

Best wishes for the happiness to continue!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Dennis Belk
on 12/14/08 8:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Wow whatta couple!
Hey Melanie and Scott of course.
Melanie you're beautifully confident and your handsome hubby Scott looks so content and proud.
Wonderful.

Dennis 
bubble273
on 12/14/08 9:32 am - Levittown, PA
Wow, Melanie!!!!  You look ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!  Your husband is adorable...very handsome...and you two together....well, I just have to say  HOT DAMN!!!  Looking great!!  So glad you had such a wonderful time.

Karen

Arlene E.
on 12/14/08 9:55 am - Philadelphia, PA

You both look incredibly happy and content, not to mention beautiful, sexy, handsome  and all that. Glad you are feeling so well and enjoying life.

Arlene 

dit657
on 12/14/08 9:17 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Great picture - glad you had such a wonderful time and felt so good about yourself - sounds like you had a truly terrific time, and I bet hubby was beaming with pride having you on his arm all night!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tammypa
on 12/14/08 9:38 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Melanie,
You look so great - love the tan. 
You can tell by reading your post - that you feel really great too.
That is what is so important.
Tammy 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views