Kim & Susan Today~

(deactivated member)
on 12/13/08 5:13 am
Well we took our show on the rode today so with Tammy,Dolores, Stefanie and myself we headed out to visit the ladies today.

I have to say if I didn't know they had surgery you would never know both Kim and Susan look amazing.

Kim is home and resting very comfy in her living room with a wonderful nurse Sean taking care of her.

Susan is still in the hospital yet she is the Susan we all know and love. She is off pain meds and walking the halls when they let her. 

They are both model patients and can only hope I do so good in the future.
bubble273
on 12/13/08 5:38 am - Levittown, PA
Beth,

Thanks so much for updating us!!!  I'm so glad that both of them are doing so well.  I can totally see Susan walking the halls taking over the place!!!  LOL.

And thanks for last night...it was fun hanging out with you guys.  It was very entertaining!!!

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/08 4:26 am
Karen you can hang out with me anytoime you like! It was interesting wasn't it...We do a Micheal's night so we can dance!
I hope you can make it NYE with us.
Nicole0216
on 12/13/08 11:32 am - Lancaster, PA
thank you for the updates i am glad they are doing well
KimZ
on 12/13/08 12:05 pm - PA
Sounds like they are both on the mend which is a great thing!!  Thanks for the update.

Kim Z

Pam Hart
on 12/13/08 12:07 pm - Easton, PA
I am so glad they are both doing so very well!  Thanks for the great update!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
HopefulFuture
on 12/15/08 3:09 am - Boston, MA
Thank you Beth (along with Tammy, Dolores, and Stefanie) so much for visiting with Kim and Susan and for updating all of us on how they are both doing.  I'm really glad they are both doing so well and I'm looking forward to hearing from them when they are able to post!

Thanks again!!!

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views