Saturday is Papa Belks birthday...ALL DAY LONG!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/12/08 2:08 pm
Help me wish our very own Dennis (aka Papa Belk)
a very happy birthday today.  I hope you get everything you wish for....here's to another year of spending time with good friends, lots of laughs and excitement, continued successing and excellent health!

HG (Tucker sends some of his famous back of the head, slobber filled kisses too )
Pam Hart
on 12/12/08 2:48 pm - Easton, PA
Well now I guess my post wasn't good enough for you miss HG!

Just kidding!

Here Dennis...I copied and pasted my original post for you.....

Yes, today is a dear friend Dennis' birthday!!!

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Dennis!  Thank you so much for being a wonderful role model, friend, confidant, and always cheering everyone on.

You definately mean so much to soooooo many people!!!

Here's to a great day today, and many many more happy, healthful, wonderful years.

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 12/14/08 11:41 am
LOL....I saw yours after I posted mine...I said "damn, she beat me to it!!"  I guess one can not have too many birthday posts.

HG
rivardstarr
on 12/12/08 7:24 pm - phoenixville, PA
dennis,
I wish I was more computer savey, then I would send you birthday wishes with lots of blowing whistles, clapping hands and sparkles too! So close your eyes and just imagine fire works and the sound of all of us cheering for you. Thank you for all your hard work and encouragement. I wish you many more happy birthdays, full of peace, health and personal success.
Chris

Ps. please refer to heather's initial message for appropriate colorful illustrations!
ktreavis
on 12/12/08 7:29 pm - PA
Dennis -

In the last few months you have really come to hold a special place in my heart. I hope on this birthday you are able to reflect and know just how much you are loved and appreciated.

Katie

Progress not perfection

CherylT
on 12/12/08 8:41 pm - Perkasie, PA
Happy Birthday Dennis! Big Hugs!!

I hope you know how much joy you bring to our lives, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with joy!

:)

Cheryl

deeg
on 12/12/08 7:42 pm - Quakertown, PA
Happy Birthday Dennis!  Wishing you all the best for today and many tomorrows to come!

Dee
Patricia R.
on 12/12/08 7:44 pm - Perry, MI
Happy Birthday Dennis.  You are a great inspiration to me.  I appreciate your love and support here.

Big Birthday Hugs,
Trish               Hope you get a sugar free cake to blow out the candles and get your wish.

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bethmal
on 12/12/08 8:16 pm
RNY on 12/26/17
Happy Birthday Dennis!  I hope your birthday is extra special - just like you!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

lauraanne715
on 12/12/08 9:25 pm - Pottstown, PA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HOPE YOUR DAY IS ENJOYABLE!  YOU DESERVE A TERRIFIC DAY AND A TERRIFIC NEW YEAR!!!!

MUCH LUV!

LAURA

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views