***Saturday Roll Call***

lauraanne715
on 12/12/08 10:31 pm - Pottstown, PA

My idea of fancy cooking is ordering out chinese!!!  So hubby really is the one who does it all!!! LOL You can borrow him anytime!!  He really loooves doing this stuff...really if ever changes careers he will be a chef!!

And there is a Splenda explosion out there in the kitchen as he is "experimenting" with a sugar free version...so hopefully it will work and I get one little mini one!!... we will see how that goes!! I'll let you know if we get a winning recipe out of it!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

tanya72100
on 12/12/08 9:32 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA

Happy birthday Pam!!! Im at work already this morning. Only till about noon though. Then Im off to do some shopping with out kids!!! with my parents!!! This is something that rarely happens. My oldest  left at 4 am this morning with his father to go to MI for a week :( I cried!!! But not until he left and was out the door!!

Gonna get most of our Christmas shopping done. Then after that I will be heading to my very good parents friends house. I havent seen him since before surgery. And he and his wife had  a baby a few days before I had surgery, so weve both had alot of life changes in the past couple of months. Im excited to see him and the baby!!!

Then its home to relax at some point.lol

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views