***Saturday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 12/12/08 6:04 pm - Easton, PA
So there are rumors from some nurses whose shift was over at 3am that it had been snowing here in Allentown.  I have yet to be outside...so I don't know.  First thing on the agenda today:  Find out if it DID snow, if I need to clear my car off, and try to get home :)

Once home I'm having a nice quiet time with myself...call mom to ask a question...and then even treating myself to a drink today cause I feel like it and it's my bday too along w/ Papa Belk so that will be my bday gift to myself.

And then to bed cause I'm back in at 7p so I have to be up at 5p.  Hopefully will be asleep by 9 for a good solid 8 hours.

Nothing at all exciting!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ShaunainHarleysville
on 12/12/08 7:32 pm - Harleysville, PA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS PAM!  I WISH FOR YOU A LOVELY DAY WITH PLENTY OF RESTFUL SLEEP AND THAT DRINK TO SIP AND ENJOY! SLEEP SOUNDLY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY GIRL!
LOVE YOU!
SHAUNA
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
Patricia R.
on 12/12/08 7:42 pm - Perry, MI
 Happy Birthday Pam.  I hope you have a terrific day, and that you are able to enjoy it in spite of having to work. 

Today has me up early because I am shampooing my carpets.  I am out of my mind, because my sinus infection is way off the chart last night and today.   I am desperate because my daughter and that munchkin will be here on Wednesday.  It has to be done, no matter what.

I do not see any white stuff on the trees out there, so I am not sure if it snowed here.  I doubt it.  We never get enough to write about.

Big Birthday Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Arlene E.
on 12/12/08 7:54 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Happy Birthday Pam!!!!  Enjoy the drink.

arlene 

shoutjoy
on 12/12/08 8:04 pm - Culpeper, VA
Happy bday!

We got about five inches of snow yesterday.  Downtown looks like a Christmas card!  Very pretty!

Today we are going to look at some carpet.  I belong to a local freecycle list and someone has some carpet.  We had a minor flood in the house last week. 

That's it for now.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

bethmal
on 12/12/08 8:14 pm
RNY on 12/26/17
Happy Birthday Pam!!!!!!!

Hope you get to blow out candles
and
whoop it up a bit
and
Enjoy your drink!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Pam Hart
on 12/12/08 8:54 pm - Easton, PA
Thank you all so much!

It didn't appear to have snowed in Allentown...or if it did....it didn't stick and was just flurries.

However....on 78 there were some "wisps" of snow on my way home...barely noticeable...and oddly enough by the time I got home we had flurries here.

And as much as I was planning a little birthday drink for myself...odd thing is I don't even feel like having one (very rarely do I do anymore...) so I think (and how bizarre...this would have never come out of my mouth 2 years ago...) I will have a sf hot chocolate and call it a night.  That sounds much better!

Love to all,

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
CherylT
on 12/12/08 9:17 pm - Perkasie, PA
Happy Birthday Pam!! Have a wonderful day!

lauraanne715
on 12/12/08 9:18 pm - Pottstown, PA
Happy Birthday Pam!!!!  Enjoy your SF Hot Chocolate and your sleep!!!  You deserve a great birthday and a great new year too!!!

As for me today we are heading out to a Christmas party at my Aunt's house with a lot of family from my Grandmother's side all  my Dad's aunts and Uncles that we don't get to see too much!  So that should be fun.  Barry(my hubby) is making little mini apple pies and blueberry pies to take.  He is such a domestic diva!! LOL That is only because I can not cook to save my life!!

After the party we are going to go see the drive through Christmas light show at Shady Brook Farm.  We do it every year--I LOVE it!!  I love Christmas lights!!  We even drive around late on Christmas Eve to see all the lights in the neighborhoods!! LOL

Then after the party and lights I need to get a jump start on MBA homework and then it will probally be off to bed!!

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!!!

Luv!
Laura 

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Pam Hart
on 12/12/08 10:12 pm - Easton, PA
Can I borrow your domestic diva??  I don't mean to sound conceited...but I am pretty darn good in the kitchen...but hubby....well we're lucky he makes a good frozen pizza out of a box.  He has burnt just about everything else.  It would be nice to have someone around to do some of it for me!!  The pies sound great by the way!  I have to ask...is he making them with no sugar added so you can have some??

Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views