OMG Another Wow!!

lauraanne715
on 12/12/08 6:06 am - Pottstown, PA

Hello everyone!!

So I am going through my closet and come across my SLIM FIT HIP HUGGER Tommy Hilfiger jeans I bought years ago when I was thinner.  I thought to myself "Why not?" and tried them on.  And Guess what????? OMG they fit!!!  WOO HOO !!! I am running around the house right now !!!! 

Granted I have a bit of a "muffin top" happening which is easily covered by the new juniors size Xl shirt I just bought a while ago.  So yay!!! 

Just wanted to share!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Pam Hart
on 12/12/08 6:38 am - Easton, PA
Awesome!!  It's great when you find something in your closet that you can wear again!

I actually couldn't wait to get into a skirt that I used to wear....then I dropped sizes so quick....it was to BIG before I could get it on.  Bittersweet moment there!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 12/12/08 9:30 pm - Pottstown, PA
Pam-
Thank you!!  It felt like for awhile there I was never going to have wow moments because I was sooo big and fluffy!  But now there are definite wow moments happening ...it is such a wow to me!!!  Besides all the wow moments certainly make up for not being able to have Christmas cookies!!LOL

Thanks again!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

rivardstarr
on 12/12/08 7:27 pm - phoenixville, PA
Laura,
3 cheers for smaller clothes, esp. those we don't have to spend money on! Here is to many more wow moments for you!
Chris
lauraanne715
on 12/12/08 9:27 pm - Pottstown, PA

Thank you!!!  It is so much fun to have these moments...makes up for not being able to eat the Christmas treats at work!!!

Laura

Laura

keri2008
on 12/13/08 5:40 am - PA
Feeling good and looking good - nothing tastes better than that girl!  I'm so happy for you!!!!

Keri
lauraanne715
on 12/13/08 8:19 am - Pottstown, PA
Aww Keri --Thank you!!!!  How are you doing?? How is the MBA going?

Hope all is well!!

Laura

Laura

keri2008
on 12/14/08 9:07 pm - PA
You're most welcome!  :0)  You're working so hard!!!

I am okay.  Tough times with my "kids" (21 and almost 19) right now but I'm hanging in.  My MBA is almost done!!!!  Thank GOD!.  One more class in Jan.  Done in Feb.  Yippeeeee!!!  YAY me!  Hope all is going well with you too!  The holidays are so crazy and I know you have a full plate.  Sending prayers and positive energy your way!

Keri
Melanie B.
on 12/13/08 8:23 am - Doylestown, PA
congrats!

I tried on a bunch of skinny jeans tonight and they didn't fit....yet. But I'm so so so close. I can't wait.

I can imagine how happy you are. Keep running around.

HopefulFuture
on 12/15/08 1:58 am - Boston, MA
Awesome Laura!  Really, truly awesome!!  I knew you were going to have tons of WOW moments coming your way!!!  Enjoy every minute of them :) 

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views