Just saying hello

litlhurry
on 12/12/08 5:16 am - anytown, PA
Hi everyone.. I miss being connected.. I think about everyone a lot.  It seems like I am spinning faster and faster to stay where I am. I am so happy for all the plastic surgery folks, and all the folks with new jobs, and all those working so hard to live our loser lives. I need a little tunnel vision bout now as the season and college testing for the kid and surviving such an angry disturbed working environment ( emotionally  & behaviorally challenged teens) I teach in each day.I wanna be something else when I grow up!.BUT i have a 2 week vaca soon, am going to Florida,& started getting my saggy butt back to the YMCA.  I just wish that  the group get togethers weren't so far away.  For those of you that know me???? I am not shy or quiet or serious at all. Funny, but that is just how I feel lately--weird. I do miss everyone and I need to connect and suckle off of all the positive thoughts and actions  and support I read about daily..love to all geri
Nicole0216
on 12/12/08 5:31 am - Lancaster, PA
geri
we miss you.
Jason and i were telling dr herman about our '
sponge bob square boob discussion
he assures me i wont have square boobs lol
Arlene E.
on 12/12/08 6:00 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hi Gerri

I miss you too.  I'd love to get together - maybe meet up somewhere in the middle.   I'll be very happy when these dam drains(4) come out.  But all in all I'm doing OK trying to get out a little each day.  

Have a good time in Florida.  

Arlene 

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 12/12/08 9:23 am
I think of you alot too, wish we all could see you more often.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

rivardstarr
on 12/12/08 7:32 pm - phoenixville, PA
Geri,
It's nice to hear youe voice on oh again. I'm not on board as much as I used to either. I hope you have a nice vacations w/o all the teen drama.  :)
Chris
Laureen S.
on 12/12/08 7:52 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Geri,

It is nice to see your post, you are one of those bubbly people I wish I saw more of, so I hope that you have a wonderful vacation and that I get to see you somewhere soon!  Best wishes for the holiday season!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 12/12/08 9:03 pm - Easton, PA
Oh Geri we miss you too!!

Just because you are not generally a "quiet" or "serious" person doesn't mean that sometimes you need to be a little serious and a little intraverted to understand where you want to be.  I'm much the same way.  But when I do get into my quiet moods....just leave me in my own little world because I am not fit to be around others!

Hope to see more of you on the boards when you are ready!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
HopefulFuture
on 12/15/08 1:42 am - Boston, MA
Hi Geri!

So nice to read your post!!  We all miss you too and I definitely think of you often :)  Wonderful that you got back to the YMCA and that you have a 2 week vacation coming up.  Where in Florida are you going?!  I hope you have a terrific time and I'll be looking forward to your posts once you get back :) 

Love and miss you, 
Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views