Susan Update

(deactivated member)
on 12/12/08 12:49 am

We just got the call from Norm ..Susan is out of surgery and in recovery all went well in surgery and she will be there for about another hour then moved to her room. Susan will be in the hospital until around Monday since she had a more invasive surgery.

Liz R.
on 12/12/08 12:55 am - Easton, PA
YAY!! Thanks for the update! If you do talk to or see her please send her my best! So glad that she is out of surgery and doing well!

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 12/12/08 1:12 am
Liz,

I will make sure I send along your well wishes to Suan and Kim ...Linda is going to see both of them today and tomorrow Stefanie, Tammy and me already have plans to visit both of them.

We will miss you guys on Suday that is for sure!

Pam Hart
on 12/12/08 2:14 am - Easton, PA
Thank you very much for the update if you speak to them again, please pass along our love and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 12/12/08 2:51 am - Lancaster, PA
thanks for the update
bubble273
on 12/12/08 3:26 am - Levittown, PA
Thanks, Beth, for the Susan update now!!!  Boy, you guys are busy.  Please let her know that I'm thinking of her too and I'm glad she's doing well.

Karen

Arlene E.
on 12/12/08 5:14 am - Philadelphia, PA

Thanks for the update.  Please continue to let us know how they are doing.

Arlene 

Patti M.
on 12/12/08 8:50 pm
Thanks for the update Beth! 
Patti      
Dennis Belk
on 12/13/08 12:42 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks again Beth.
These last few weeks have sure kept our angels busy... and we love every minute.
See ya soon,

Dennis
HopefulFuture
on 12/14/08 11:15 am - Boston, MA
Thank you so much for updating us all on how Susan's surgery went, Beth.  If you speak to her, please let her know we are all thinking of her and wishing her a very speedy recovery and looking forward to hearing from her once she is able to post.

Lisa :)  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views