Who's Getting their Excersise Groove on?Friday Edition

lauraanne715
on 12/11/08 5:53 pm - Pottstown, PA
Hello!

Well I just had no desire to do the treadmill today..so instead I put in my Denise Austin Fat Blasting Interval Training and power toning DVD.  And it made me sweat!!!

I think I def need to change it up more often so I am going to try to do 4 days on the treadmill and maybe 3 days with dvd and toning excersises more often plus my weight machine at night...although I still struggle with that even on the lowest weight...but I'll get there eventuaally!!

What is on your plan today??

Have a great one!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

bethmal
on 12/11/08 10:32 pm
RNY on 12/26/17
I will be heading to the gym as soon as I am done teaching today.  I went to see Dr. Brader yesterday I also got to see Greg and he gave me a schedule to follow at the gym.  So, I will be doing 20 bike, 20 elliptical and 20 Arc trainer and then maybe do some weights for upper body.

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

(deactivated member)
on 12/12/08 1:49 pm
I know I am way late jumping on the exercise train today, but here it is....

I hit the gym around 9:30 tonight.  Did 35 minutes on the treadmill and did lower body weight training, abs and stretching.

Tomorrow I am in a Christmas parade, so I will get in at least a few miles of walking....in the freezing cold none the less!

HG
HopefulFuture
on 12/14/08 11:02 am - Boston, MA
Hey Heather!

What were you in a Christmas parade for?!  Sounds fun!!!

Lisa :) 

(deactivated member)
on 12/14/08 11:39 am
I was walking with the Relay for Life/american cancer society float.  It was fun, but oh so cold!!!  We got there at 12:30 and didn't start moving until 3:30...didn't finish until 5:00.  I was dressed warm (I highly recommend Chill Chaser long underware...you can find them at kmart) but my finger tips and nose were frozen!!
HopefulFuture
on 12/15/08 1:44 am - Boston, MA
Well aside from the cold, it sounds like a lot of fun and of course, a wonderful cause.  Hope you had a good time, Heather!  

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views