Checking in

retta0426
on 12/11/08 10:23 am - Middletown, PA
I haven't been around online much lately, been working the crazy seven days a week and just plain exhausted by the time I get home most nights that I just haven't been in the mood to sit in front of the pc.
I've read a few of the posts from the last few weeks and realized AH DUH, I'm almost three yrs out and havent been doing everything I should be doing and can't figure out why I'm not losing and why I"m so tired all the time??? (I "forgot" to take my vitamins for about three weeks now!) My joints ache and I've been battling this infection that I just assumed was what everyone else has been passing around at work. I really need to find the time to check in more often here, you guys seem to, without knowing it, keep me on my toes and keep me balanced. So thank you!!
HopefulFuture
on 12/11/08 9:32 pm - Boston, MA
Really nice to read your post, Loretta.  As we all know (or should know), commitment to the post-op lifestyle is a commitment for life.  I hope you will get back to taking your vitamins daily and check in here whenever you can...I completely understand about not wanting to sit in front of the computer all day and all evening, but if you remember the benefits you seem to get from checking in here, maybe that will help give you that extra push.  

Thinking of you, 
Lisa :) 

Pam Hart
on 12/12/08 12:07 am - Easton, PA
Hey Loretta,

Sorry for the delayed response here!

I hope you start to feel better soon - many (myself included) have gone through phases of not doing what we should...and whatever it takes to get us back!

Feel better!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 12/12/08 1:54 pm
It's nice to see you checking in!  I hope you start feeling better soon.   Make sure you take time to care for yourself every day. 

HG
Pam Hart
on 12/12/08 2:02 pm - Easton, PA
***hijack***

7 minutes ago is when this post is timed?  I'm getting paid to be awake...what are you doing here?

LOL

Go sleep!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 12/12/08 2:15 pm
LOL  Me? Up late?  Never!!!   This is the first chance I had to get online all day....I had the day off and ran around all day spending money.  Went to the doctor, then out to breakfast, then stopped at Verizon and then caught an 11:20 am movie, stopped and had lunch, ran some errands, did some clothes shopping, made dinner, took a power nap and then went to the gym....got home for the night at 11PM....long day! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views