FINALLY got my blood work results...

Liz R.
on 12/11/08 2:56 am - Easton, PA
OK So the bloodwork doesn't seem to say anything to me, I read through it, B12 was good 343 (should be 211-911) My T3 (thyroid hormone) was a bit low but not bad, my cholesterol is 162. So I guess I have some kind of virus making me dizzy?? We'll see if the chiropractor tonight helps.... She tested a bunch of other things but they are all in "doctor" lol

Liz
Nicole0216
on 12/11/08 3:35 am - Lancaster, PA
hope you get some answers soon
jackie j
on 12/11/08 4:06 am - Glenmoore, PA
Liz, your B-12 is low.   Brader put me on Nascobal at 440.   Says 400 is the lowest he likes to see for us.   I stopped using the Nascobal when it ran out a while ago and I couldn't get back to him when he moved and I finally just went back 4 weeks ago out of deperation as I was suffering from panic attacks, depression and memory lapses and some neuropathy and it was 280.   I'm back on the nasal spray and have seen some improvement.   Also mentioned by his nutritionist was that Splenda can (in some people) cause short term memory loss and anxiety so I cut out my splenda products and I have had only one panic attack since.   Not sure if its the B-12 or Splenda but I'm tweaking both.   BTW, my PCP finally called and said my labs were "perfect"....I'd fax them over to Dr. B if I were you.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Liz R.
on 12/11/08 4:09 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Jackie!! Faxing them to him NOW! I will try cutting out the Splenda too - I must admit that I have become a splenda junkie!

Thanks again!

Liz
dit657
on 12/11/08 4:13 am - Boothwyn, PA
Have you been checked for an inner-ear infection or something like that? That can make you really dizzy and throw you off...just a thought,

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 12/11/08 4:22 am - Easton, PA
Kathy - yep! She checked my ears, nose and throat all were good. My first thought was my sinuses or my ears. I dunno. Dr said that I could be fighting a virus too. thanks for the thought though!

Oh and the results are over to Dr Brader with a note - we'll see if they call!

Liz
Pam Hart
on 12/11/08 11:38 am - Easton, PA
Liz,

Hope you find out some more answers and feel better soon.

If you want to send me the other results that are in "doctor" I can see if I understand any more of it.....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 12/11/08 2:09 pm - PA
 I hope you start to feel better soon!
HopefulFuture
on 12/11/08 9:20 pm - Boston, MA
Hi Liz, 

I hope you get some additional answers and start feeling better very soon.  We are all thinking of you!

Lisa :) 

rivardstarr
on 12/12/08 8:01 pm - phoenixville, PA
Liz,
343 is not good for your b12 level! Studies have shown that for swl pts, you need to keep your level higher than somewhere around 450 so that you decrease the risk of developing neuropsychiatric symptoms. ie. numbness, tingling in any part of your body, mental changes. etc. Some of these symptoms don't necessarily go away even after you get the b12 levels up. So increase your b12 intake and get retested in a month.
Chris
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views