Well Wishes to Susan & Kim

cleos_mom
on 12/11/08 4:52 am - phila., PA
Hi there to all my friends

I am starting to get nervous now it is real. I am having a hysterectomy  along with the tummy tuck. so I will be in the hospital a few days . I am going to Lower BUcks hopefully I will be in the maternity ward in a private room. I have to be in at 6a.m. and will be in the O.R. @ 7:30.. talk to you all as soon as I can get to  a computer.

Thanks for all of your well wishes
HUgs Susan
bubble273
on 12/11/08 6:31 am - Levittown, PA
Look out world....here comes Susan...gonna be lookin' all fine and everything!!!  Good luck to you.  I wish you all the best with both of your surgeries.  You're going to do great!!!

Karen

Lslaven
on 12/11/08 8:44 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good luck my two wonderful friends.  I know you will both do awesome.  Remember, we will be bouncing quarters off your stomachs and I will catch them in my hanging skin.  See you tomorrow.
Luv Ya,
Linda
bubble273
on 12/11/08 10:43 am - Levittown, PA

LMAO!!   Mine too!!!  

Karen

bcutekitty
on 12/11/08 6:08 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Sorry guys i was so busy last night didnt get to read the board but i wanted to take this time as i wait for my DH to get ready we are about 15 mins away from leaving i wanted to thank all of you for your support and kind words hopefully i will be as strong as Arlene and Nicole and be posting soon but one of my MEAN girls will keep you updated
and Susan i love ya see you on the other side i will miss you this week will be visiting you Thursday and talking to you soon

HopefulFuture
on 12/11/08 9:15 pm - Boston, MA
Thank you so much for posting, Beth!

Susan and Kim -- wishing you both all the best today.  We will all be thinking of you during your surgeries and wishing you both a speedy recovery afterwards.  Can't wait to hear how you both are feeling once you are home and feeling able to post. 

Thinking of you both, 
Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views