Well Wishes to Susan & Kim

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/08 10:50 pm

Tomorrow to people that I am honored to call my close friends are going in for their plastic surgery.

Susan will be in for a few days and Kim will be home tomorrow night..so please take a moment to keep them both in your thoughts and send the positive vibes.

Love you both

Pam Hart
on 12/10/08 10:58 pm - Easton, PA
Congratulations to you both!  I'm sure everything will work out the way it has been intended too!

What a wonderful holiday present to yourselves - a "brand new brand new you"!!

With all the PS going on around here...we won't recognize the pa board by the new year!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 12/10/08 10:59 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Susan, I will be thinking of you as you undergo your 2 for 1 surgery tomorrow, wishing you the best possible outcome and post-op recovery.  You look fabulous now, I will be sooo jealous next time I see you (smile).  Happy next stage of living post-WLS!

Kim, wishing you the best of all outcomes as you undergo your surgery tomorrow.  Hope your healing process is uneventful and not too painful!

Prayer, hugs and positive healing vibes for both of you all!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

tammypa
on 12/10/08 11:20 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Susan & Kim,
Best of luck tomorrow - you both are going to have those great tummies!
Love,
Tammy
IdaMae D.
on 12/10/08 11:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Gene & I will keep Susan & Kim in our prayers for a speedy recovery.

IdaMae

Patti M.
on 12/10/08 11:30 pm
Good luck girls!  You will both be in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy, uneventful recovery!  Talk to you both soon!!
Patti      
EileenWalton
on 12/10/08 11:31 pm
Good luck to both of you.  I hope your recovery will be as easy as possible.  Positive vibes coming your way.
Eileen

MsDeniseinPA
on 12/10/08 11:48 pm - PA
good luck!  you'll both me in my thoughts.
Liz R.
on 12/10/08 11:50 pm - Easton, PA
Best of luck to you both! Sending postitive thoughts, healing thoughts love and prayers your ways!

Can't wait to see the new Tummy at a future cooking class Susan!! We'll miss you this week but know that you will be healing and recovering.

May you both heal quickly and with as little pain as possible!

Liz
Nicole0216
on 12/11/08 3:36 am - Lancaster, PA
best of luck to you both. well wishes, and keep us updated
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views