thank you

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/08 9:37 am - Poconos, PA
Welcome back Nicole!

Soooo glad to hear you're home and doing better. And I think it's fantastic that you're off your pain meds this soon after surgery. I'm a wimp when it comes to pain so I admire you and give you major kudos for that!

Try not to push yourself too much right now while you're healing. Be sure to rest up which it sounds like you're already doing. I'm sure you'll be back to your old routines before you know it.

Thank you for taking the time to post an update for us!!

Hugs!
Dennis Belk
on 12/10/08 9:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome Home Beautiful.
bcutekitty
on 12/10/08 11:32 am - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome home Nicole!glad to hear you are doing better!

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/08 11:45 am
Hey Nic!  I was lucky enough to get first hand reports from Pam and Brian this weekend.  If you need me on Friday, let me know and I will be there.  I have the day off so don't be afraid to ask. 

Glad you are doing well!!

HG
MsDeniseinPA
on 12/10/08 11:52 pm - PA
glad to read you are doing well and feeling somewhat better.

take care and get plenty of rest.
HopefulFuture
on 12/11/08 12:04 pm - Boston, MA
Welcome home, Nicole!  We've all been thinking of you and missing you around here ;)  So glad you are continuing to improve and I hope that with each passing day, you will feel continue to feel better and better.  I'm also thrilled that Pam, Brian, Dennis (and of course, Jason) were able to be with you and Pam did a wonderful job of keeping us all updated.  I may not be around the corner, but I am definitely thinking of you!  I'll be looking forward to hearing how you are doing as you continue to heal and when you are able to post. 

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views